4

The next day, Chad immediately knew something had happened.

When he was walking to tourney practice he kept getting weird looks and could hear students whispering among themselves.

Frowning, he stormed into the locker, walking up to Jay.

The son of Jafar held his hands up in surrender.

"I know why you're mad, but it wasn't us. Look," He handed Chad his phone.

The blonde looked at the picture on the screen.

Oh great.

The picture was of him and Cameron hugging yesterday after the guys had left.

He scrolled down, reading the caption attached.

'Auradon's new couple!,'

He handed Jay his phone and left the locker room without another word.

He knew exactly who's blog that was, and Audrey was going to pay.

-----

Cameron didn't know who told exactly, but she really wished they hadn't.

It's not like she didn't want her and Chad's relationship to be public, she just didn't want that right now.

She didn't really have a choice now though.

She sighed as she put her books in her locker. All she wanted to do was go back to her dorm, hopefully Jane and Lonnie could help her with this.

Someone suddenly ran up to her, causing her to jump when she closed her locker door.

"When did this happen?," Lonnie demanded, holding up Jane's phone.

Perfect timing. Not.

Cameron really didn't want to talk about this in public.

"I u-um-,"

"Caneron!,"

The three girls turned, looking in the direction of Chad's voice.

He waved Cameron over from the courtyard and she nodded.

"I'll explain later," She said, passing the girls as she ran down the stairs.

"You better!," Lonnie called.

When Cameron made it to Chad, he grabbed her hand and led her behind a tree and out of view if everyone else.

"Are you ok?,"

She nodded. "I... I guess,"

He kissed her forehead. "I'll get Audrey to take down her post, I swear I-,"

"If it isn't Auradon's new cutest couple," Speak of the Devil.

Chad turned aroun, keeping Cameron behind him.

"Take down the post, Audrey," He demanded, clenching his fists.

Ever since he broke up with her, Audrey had been set on getting him back.

"Why would I do that? It's about time you guys became public," She said innocently.

Chad took a step forward, but Cameron grabbed his hand. He calmed slightly, squeezing her fingers gently and taking a breath.

"Fine. Keep the stupid picture up, it's not like people weren't going to find out sooner or later," He wanted it to be later rather than sooner of course, but there's no going back now.

Audrey frowned, glancing at the hands. She let out a breath through her nose. "Fine! But this isn't over!," She turned on her heel, stomping off somewhere.

Chad turned back to Cameron, putting his arms on either side of the tree.

She looked up at him.

"Well, I guess some good things can come out of this," He smirked down at her.

She frowned slightly. "Like what?,"

He ducked down lower, his lips hovering over hers, causing her to blush deeply.

"I get to kiss you in public now,"

-----

After a mini make-out session, Cameron went back to her shared dorm.

Lonnie and Jane were sitting on their bed's, their faces lighting up when she came into the room.

Cameron sat on her bed, the two girls quickly joining her.

"So? How'd it happen?," Jane asked, starting off the conversation.

Cameron shrugged. "I dunno, it happened when we were doing an art project together... and he was just really sweet....," She trailed off, a blush rising to her cheeks.

The two girls squealed. "Why didn't you tell us?," Lonnie grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. Cameron laughed and gripping the older girl's hands.

"I wanted to keep it a secret, you know I've never dated anyone before. I was nervous,"

"How long have you two been together?," Jane asked.

Cameron thought for a moment. "Two months,"

Lonnie squealed again. "You two haven't 'Done anything' yet, have you?," She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Cameron's eyes widened and she shoved Lonnie lightly. "No! Gosh, Lonnie,"

"What? I was just making sure!," The Asian laughed.

Cameron rolled her eyes. "Oh, I gotta go help Chad study,"

Her friends looked at each other. "Ooooh~,"

Cameron blushed deeper as she left the room.

Maybe being open about their relationship wasn't so bad.