3

Chad whipped around and Cameron hid her face in her hands.

She has a feeling Carlos saw her walking with Chad, but she didn't think he'd follow her into the freaking woods.

"Uh.... hey guys, it's a um... nice day today isn't it?," Chad laughed nervously a blush rising to his cheeks.

"You two are dating?," Jay asked.

Chad hesitated, glacning down at Cameron as she hid her face.

He sighed. "Yeah... we've been together for a few month, but you can't tell anyone,"

Carlos stared at the two of them for a moment.  "Why?,"

"Because she doesn't want-,"

"No, I get that. I mean why are you two together? You're like, polar opposites," He said.

Cameron uncovered her face, but her blush was still showing brightly on her face.

"It's a long story, and I don't feel like telling it right now," Chad said, trying to get them tp leave.

"Why not?," Ben asked. Chad rolled his eyes. Were they really that dense?

"Because, you guys are rmruning the moment," He gestured between him and his girlfriend.

Their faces lit up in shock. "Right! Uh... See you at practice!," Jay called, dragging the two boys away.

"See you later, Cameron!," Carlos shouted, letting himself be dragged out of off.
When they were out of sight and earshot, Chad focused his attention back on Cameron.

He cupped her chin, again, making her look up at him. He could practically see the embarrassment in her eyes.

"Don't worry about them, alright? No one's going to find out," He reassured, kissing her temple.

She took a breath and nodded, though she was only slightly reassured by his words.

Chad wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, while running her arms soothingly.

-----

The couple didn't seem to notice the camera flash, or the quickly retreating form of the daughter of a certain blonde Queen.

Word Count- 309.

Who do you think took the picture?

(The picture is how Chad kissed Cameron at the end😍)