7

(A/N- I didn't know how to write it out, so I skipped the part where Audrey actually gave Cameron the potion)

-----

Chad stared at the baby in front of him. "What happened?," He asked, looking back at Evie.

The blue haired girl shrugged. "I don't know, she wasn't feeling good after eating lunch so we came back here and.... that happened,"

They both looked at Cameron.

She looked to about five years old ni, and she was currently curled up in Evie's bed, asleep.

"What do we do?," Chad asked.

"Doug's working on an antidote but he said it'll take a few days, so for now we just wait I guess. I'm making her some clothes now,"

Chad looked at her as she continued to sketch out an outfit.

"Why not just go out and buy some?," He sat down on the bed, careful to not wake Cameron.

"I could. But I'm bored, plus, store clothes aren't as nice as mine anyways,"

Chad nodded slightly. He couldn't argue with that logic.

Cameron suddenly began to stir, then her eyes fluttered open.

Evie looked at Chad. "She remembered me, so she should remember you too,"

Cameron sat up and rubbed her eyes, the looked around the room.

When her eyes landed on Chad, she smiled. She immediately removed her blankets and crawled over to him, wrapping her small arms around him.

Chad tensed a little before wrapping an arm around her. He kissed her forehead. "Sleep good?,"

She nodded and he pulled her onto his lap, making her giggle.

He looked down at her. "Who's shirt is this?," She was wearing a very large t-shirt that almost went all the way down to her feet.

"Jay's. I didn't have anything that would fit her, so I asked for one of his shirts," Evie explained, not looking up from her sketching.

Chad nodded and Cameron leaned into him.

"'M hungry," She looked up at Chad.

Evie and Chad looked at each other. "You heard her. Go find her some food,"

"How am I supposed to know what to feed her?,"

Evie rolled her eyes. "She's not a baby, Chad. Ask her,"

-----

Chad held Cameron's hand as they moved up in the lunch line.

Word had spread fast about her new 'Look', so people were snickering and staring.

Cameron was oblivious to it and Chad just ignored them.

When they got to the food, Chad lifted Cameron up and she pointed at what she wanted. An apple.

"That's it?,"

She nodded. He shrugged and set her down.

The only reason he was skeptical about it was because Cameron didn't have much teeth, so he didn't know how exactly she was going to eat it.

Older her told him that her mom used to put her to sleep with a bottle of milk when she was little, and they started to rot so she had to get them pulled which caused her adult teeth to grow slower.

Once he paid for the Apple, they headed to his dorm room.

-----

Audrey watched the two walk off, a frown on her face. The stupid plan didn't work!

Chad wasn't going to break up with Cameron.

She groaned in annoyance and turned on her heel, going back to her dorm to make a new plan.

-----

Word Count- 549.

The picture in the media is Cameron as a toddler.