2

Chad draped an arm over Cameron's shoulder as they neared the enchanted lake.

This was the only place they were able to go where no one would see them. It's not that Chad didn't want people to know they were together, it was Cameron's call.

She had told him that she hadn't dated anyone before and she wanted to get used to it before they told everyone. Which he was fine with.

Chad grabbed her hand and spun her around, making her stumble into his chest. Wrapping his arms around her smaller form, he dipped down and kissed her forehead.

She leaned back and smiled up at him, a blush forming on her tanning cheeks.

He removed his right hand from her waist, bringing it up to caress her cheek. He trailed his fingers down, watching her eyes close as she stopped at her chin.

She opened them when he pressed his forehead against hers.

"You are extremely adorable,"

The comment caused her to blush and duck her head down, only for him to cup her chin again and make her look at him.

He could see the blush rising up from her cheeks to her ears, making him to smile.

"I love it when you blush,"

He chuckled when he saw the look of slight shock on her face, then leaned down and conmected their lips gently.

Neither of them noticed the group of spies hiding behind some bushes, until-

"Chad/Cameron?!,"

-----

"Carlos, are you sure you saw Chad come back here?," Jay asked, gripping his boyfriend's hand.

Carlos stopped when Jay grabbed his hand, and turned to him and Ben. "You guys think I'm crazy, but I swear! I saw him and Cameron holding hands after practice today and I saw Chad come back here," He explained, throwing his hands up.

"I don't even know who Cameron is!," Jay exclaimed, exasperated.

Carlos stared at him. "Have our chat sessions meant nothing to you?-," Jay rolled his eyes. "Cameron's Audrey Ramirez and Vinny Santorini's daughter. The girl that always sits on the bleachers by herself during lunch?," Carlos asked.

Jay stared at him for a moment,then made an 'Oh face'. "Oooh! That girl,"

Carlos rolled his eyes again as they continued to walk across the bridge.

"Why would Cameron Santorini-Ramirez, probably the shyest girl in school, be dating Chad Charming?," Ben asked.

Carlos shrugged. "Not sure. Who knows.... maybe Chad spelled her or something because she's the only girl in school he hasn't made a move on?,"

"Probably, but why-,"

"Shh!," Carlos waved a hand a Jay, causing everyone to stop talking.

"I love it when you blush,"

They all peaked out behind some bushes, their eyes practically popping out of their heads.

"Chad/Cameron?!,"

Word Count- 458.

If you got a notification for the first chapter of this book, that's because I accidentally published this part when it wasn't finished, so I panicked and unpublished the whole book😅.