5

Their study sessions used to be an excuse to be with each other, never actually involving any studying, so Cameron didn't teally know what they were going to do.

When she arrived at their usual table in the library, Chad was their, no books with with him this time.

Usually he brought his text books with him to make it look believable.

Cameron sat next to him, letting him grab her hand.

"No books?," She asked.

He shook his head.

"No. It's not like we use them anyway,"

She nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. He draped his arm over her shoulder, both of them enjoying the silence.

"You wanna go somewhere? Like... a date?,"

She look up at him, cocking her head slightly. "A date?,"

He nodded. "Yeah. An actual date, no sneaking around, just a regular date. Right now. We could go to the movie's or something,"

She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Ok,"

They stood and he interlocked their fingers as they exited the place.

-----

When they arrived at the movies, Chad bought two tickets to see 'The Shallows'. He knew Cameron wanted it to see it, but she didn't want to go alone.

Cameron wasn't really the type of person to watch movies like this, so Chad was a little surprised.

"Are you sure you want to see this?," He asks, carrying a bucket of popcorn as they walked into the theater.

Cameron nodded swallowing her sip of coke. "Mhm,"

Sitting at the top row, the two sat and watched the previews. Chad could see her leg begin to bounce up and down.

He smirked.

"Nervous?,"

She looked up at him, then shook her head.

"No,"

He raised an eyebrow.

"O-ok, maybe a little," She blushed.

-----

When the movie was over, Chad was surprised at how good she handled it, only jumping at the jumpscares.

Although, she did vow to never take up surfing.

"You don't think Audrey'll do anything else, do you?," She asked, looking up at him as they walked to his car.

He hesitated. "I.... I don't know. If she does do anything, it shouldn't be too bad. Don't worry about it, ok?," He nudged her.

She nodded. "Ok,"

Word Count- 371.

Sorry if you don't like Audrey being the 'Bitch', but I needed someone to make an interesting plot, I actually like her character a lot lol.