Foreword

Okay, so before this story begins, I want to state.

I'm not back in the Wonderland craze yet.

I've decided to shift away from my world of Wonderland, Oz, Fantasia and the Beyond (WOF&B) and write some other stories of other genres before dipping myself further into... this.

Well, I finished the first book of the Suzie Hatter Chronicles on 31/5/17 in 2 months, would you believe that? Well... the truth is, this story began its path 2 years ago and me and my friend Clover, otherwise known as Chloe... whatever and written this story with all our hearts and imagination (and guess what? This started the Wonderland craze).

We two have been writing the story in little notebooks the size of... the size of... just say it is large enough to stuff it in your pocket and no thicker than... guess what? Leave it. We've finished three such notebooks for the story and I was trying to write the ending in the fourth one when I thought. I should modify it. Because... well, there are lots of grammar mistakes and I always lose things, and now that all the four notebooks are in my possession, I decided to type the whole thing out.

This story will be divided into a total of four parts (likely, because we wrote them in four notebooks) and each part will have a prologue and a few chapters (some only to 9 and others... 22?) Anyway, I promise to update every Monday, Wednesday and Friday according to my schedule. A chapter will be up on those days and if I think the chapter is too short (because some of them are REALLY short, blame the notebooks), I will post two that day... or three, depending on how short it is.

My friend and I have gone through discussion and it is clear that I will post the stories up in my account, but the true writers and both us. Me, Meranda Honey and she, Clover Darling Princess_Clover. She takes credit as well. Don't forget to go to her account in Wattpad, she is now working on two stories, a fanfiction on Michael Vey and an original of her own about singing. If you're interested in this story on Suzie, don't forget to read other stories in my account. Here are some titles:

Alice's Life in Wonderland (COMPLETED)

When Dreams Collide (ALW, but I like to call it LAW, sequel) (COMPLETED, kind of)

Alistar of Wonderland (ONGOING, AND SLOW UPDATING)

There is also a book where I only post my drawings of LAW, and I am also currently working on this original of mine, MCMILLER. So if you like mysteries, you can check it out... okay.

Are you ready?

I'll take it as a yes, now let's go!