Chapter 1.3

Suzie looked around, it was dark inside the cell. Alice was beside her, looking far into the distance.

"The queen is sure harsh," Suzie sighed and tucked herself into the ball to keep warm, the cell was quite cold.

"She wasn't always like that," sighed Alice.

"Wasn't? But she tried to cut off your head when you were little."

"That?" Alice gave a little laugh. "That was her mother. The Queen of Hearts I met when I was little is the present Queen's mother. The former one died. Florence Hearts wasn't as terrible as she seemed."

Thoughts of just now's events spun in her head and Suzie asked,

"Are you really my grandmother, as she says?"

Alice lowered her head and replied, "It's hard to explain, but yes."

The cell door rattled and there stood a girl with white rabbit ear and a black top hat. In her hand there was a key, and she was unlocking the latch.

"Rachel White, what are you doing?" cried Alice.

"The princess went nuts after you were locked in, she forced the queen to set you free!" smiled Rachel. "And the little girl."

"There is a princess of hearts?" asked Suzie.

"Yes there is," said Alice quickly and she turned to the bunny girl. "How's Bunny?"

"Mum's fine, but got a bit stressed. You know, Queen Tantrums are big."

The door open and the two ran out.

Outside the palace, Alice ran a few steps ahead, to a figure in the distance.

"Hatter!" she cried.

At once, the figure turned around, saw Alice, rushed up and embraced her.

"Alice..." he whispered and hugged her tight,

As they parted, Alice turned to Suzie, "Suzie, this is the Mad Hatter. Hatter, this is Suzie."

"Nice to meet you," smiled the Mad Hatter and he shook hands with Suzie. When he was done, he whispered to Alice,

"Is it her?" And she nodded.

__________

So, Ch.1.3, What do you think?

If you had read my original, MCMILLER today, you might have wondered... anyway I'll just skip to this. I'm sorry for the rush, for my dad was telling me to shut down the computer, and hurry downstairs because my family was going out for dinner. Anyway, I would apologize again in the next chapter of that story...

Okay, so... yeah, that's it. If I have anything else...

I shall say it on Friday.

-M.H. 22:42 26/7/17