Chapter 2.5

"WWW?" asked Suzie.

"Wicked Witch of the West," explained Liana. "WWW for short."

"Sounds more like World Wide Web," muttered Suzie under her breath. "Who calls themselves after the Internet?"

"What's the Internet?" asked Kitty, who was filled with curiosity.

"Stuff from the Real World," said Liana, rolling her eyes. 'Anyway, I would like to say that the WWW has a house, or a hut in front of the doorway to Oz. And..."

Suddenly, a group of bandits surrounded the group. Hatter quickly drew out his sword as defense.

At that, a flash of white and blue rushed by, attacking the baddies. She was so agile and had so much skill that Hatter dropped his sword in surprise. The bandits fled quickly as how they appeared.

"Who are you?" he asked, still in awe.

The girl removed her hat and bowed deeply, adding, "The name's Daihla, Daihla Knight. But you can call me Dally for short. I'm the daughter of the White Knight."

"Well, Dally. I really am impressed by your fighting," said a voice behind them. "Or not."

A red knight in shining amour stepped up.

"Ryder Redington at your service."

__________

This is a quick update, I have no time, so pics next time and I'll explain in next update (hopefully.)

-M.H. (TIME) (DATE)