Chapter 2.6

"The route to the WWW's hut has many. But I choose the hardest, and the most dangerous," said Liana. "We may need your help, fellow knights."

"The job is mine," announced Ryder, then he turned to Dally. "Stand back daughter of the White Knight."

"I will not bow down to any Redington. Our fathers fought on chessboards, and I now fight here with you!" shot Dally back and she drew out her sword.

The two began to fight, showing much skill and talent. Ryder showed much strength and confidence, but Dally was not giving up. The clanging of swords echoed through the woods. There was no ending to this fight.

"Enough is enough!" cried the princess."If you continue this, we will delay our quest! Now follow, or not?"

The two knights shared a glance and nodded shamefully.

They walked further out, then they arrived at a nice Lagoon.

"I thought we are going to Cutlery Lane," mumbled Kitty. "That's the fastest route."

"But widely exposed and easily spotted," replied Liana."We shall pass the Cardplays Lagoon, then through Chess Board Gardens. Wonderland City come up next, the Soldier's training grounds. There's a tunnel to the Heartless Prison in the swimming pool, I ordered them to make that. After prison, the witch's hut we arrive!"

__________

Okay, I owe you an explanation...

After I update a few more chapters, 2-3.

-M.H.

P.S. I am a really bad updater on social media.