Sixteen

I was reading up on Doctor Light for this and he is actually much more of a psycho than Teen Titans showed him to be. Do not trust him.

But you can trust Kimiyo Hoshi, she's awesome and she kicks Arthur Light's butt.

The building Light was supposed to be hiding in was lit up like a city at night, which would explain why it didn't garner much attention, because the rest of the city of London was lit up all around it.

"Has anyone identified Light?" Aqualad asked. But he was on the other side of the warehouse, getting ready to break down the front door with Wonder Girl and Superboy. Only Batgirl, Bumblebee, Robin, Miss Martian and I were preparing to sneak in the back door.

"Wait, what-?"

"One of M'gann's powers is telepathy," a pint-sized Karen said, alighting on my shoulder, "We use it to set up a mind-link on missions, one that can't be hacked."

"Cool! H-how do I use it?"

"Just think the words, the rest of us will hear them."

"This is really cool M'gann." I thought it this time, feeling like a high school freshman who was so excited to start a new era in their lives, but had no idea what was coming. I thought the compliment might get Miss Martian to warm up to me a bit more, but her eyes stayed glued to the building ahead.

"Heat-vision shows about fifteen people inside. One's up and walking around, the others are held in some sort of containment. I can't make it out." Superboy reported.

"I'm not picking up any wireless signals from any computers or cameras." Robin said.

"Step aside, boys," I heard the smile in Karen's thoughts as she zipped off, her wings fluttering as she headed for the brightly glowing window at the top of the warehouse.

"I've got a visual on Doctor Light, plus his army of robots and the fourteen people he kidnapped."

"Good job, Beautiful!" Guardian cheered.

"Alpha Squad, we're in position." Miss Martian said, approaching the wall of the warehouse. "You may begin the distraction now."

"Copy that, Beta." Aqualad confirmed.

"Good Luck, Kir!" Cassie said. At the back of the warehouse, we could hear the loud clang of superstrength fists on the huge metal door.

Bumblebee tried very hard to keep from laughing. "Light is so mad now, he's sending his solar-powered robots to deal with you guys now."

"Perfect. Beta, infiltrate."

Miss Martian pulled up the hood of her cloak and suddenly disappeared from in front of us, but I still heard her voice in my head. "I'll open the window for the four of you. Wait for my signal."

I turned to Robin. "Another Martian power?"

He gave a small smile. "Camouflage and density-shifting. Perfect for covert missions."

"Not like fists of light and sunshine powers," I muttered, staring down at my glowing hands.

"Girl, c'mon, you got this!" Karen assured me, suddenly buzzing about two inches from my nose. "And with all the sunlamps in here- I can count maybe twenty at least- you won't need to worry about stealth. For today at least. We can work on hiding tricks later. Oh! Maybe you can manipulate and refract the light around you like a shield like M'gann's cloak to make it look like nothing's there!" Karen said, sounding as nerdy about this as I did about history and mythology.