Oh Baby.

A week later....

Donald.

"So you're havin' my baby,"

"And it means so much to me."

"There's nothing more precious,"

"Than to raise a family."

I was in the middle of writing the chorus for a song that I'm writing for Dianna. I want her to know that even if she's having my baby, I'm gonna be right there and my love isn't going anywhere. I'm also writing her a song because I feel guilty about kissing Tiana.

The kiss.

I still get chills whenever I think about it.

I know what yall thinking, fool ain't you got a girlfriend?

Well the truth is, I liked Tiana ever since we were 13. The only reason that I dated Dianna was because...I was scared.

I was scared that I would hurt her as I did all of the other women in my past. My illness makes me incapable of loving, I have the idea of love but I don't actually have the raw emotion. It's just something about her. She's just different. She looks beyond my looks and into my heart. She's the only person I've ever told about my BPD. She knows how I tend to throw rage tantrums when I don't take my medicine so she makes sure I take them. She's the only girl that really cared...

"DONALD EARLE DEGRATE JR., GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT", my Father shouted from the living room, scaring me half to death.

I stop writing and make my way downstairs to see and enraged dad and Dalvin, Derek, and Mom sitting on the couch behind him with the TV turned off. Dad slowly walks towards me with the house phone still in his hand.

"Dianna called. She told me to tell you that she's breaking up with you."

My heart sank. I really wanted us to raise this baby together.

"She also told me that the baby is a girl." My father soon became face to face with me. I didn't tell him about the baby yet. I was kind of hoping to keep it a secret but now that he knows, he's gonna hate me even more. He already thinks I'm a bad example for Derek and Dalvin because I smoke weed and date multiple girls.

I open my mouth to say something but he cuts me off my pulling me by my collar.

"YOU'RE OUT HERE GETTING GIRLS KNOCKED UP DONALD? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MAKE ME LOOK? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MAKES THE CHURCH LOOK? THEY'RE GONNA THINK MY SON IS A THUG!" He yelled in my face, shaking me repeatedly.

"No son of mine is gonna be a failure, You're a disgrace to this family. You think you're so grown? Well you're not too grown for an asswhooping" He rapidly unbuckled his belt and began thrashing my backside in front of everybody.

That's the day I lost my pride.

"DONALD STOP! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM! STOP, THAT'S ENOUGH!" My mother screamed and took the belt away from him, but that only mad him angrier. He began punching me in my stomach, eyes, and nose. I had enough so started hitting him back. Derek and Dalvin had to break us up.

"No, since you wanna be a thug so bad you're not staying here. You're gonna go live in the streets and find you're own way in the world, I've had enough of you." My Father said with venom laced in his voice. I lost my woman, my pride, and on top of that, I have nowhere to stay. I didn't beg him to let me stay because I know how hard headed he is and I know he won't change his mind.

"Donald, you can't get rid of our son! I won't let you!" My mom pleaded.

"Katherine, this boy has been nothing but trouble since the day he was born. He's got Dalvin acting up too! Now he's out here smoking weed and having unprotected sex with these fast ass girls like he has no home training! I'm done trying with him and his rebellious ways. He's bad for the family and he's bad for our church."