Jodeci.

Later that day....

"DONALD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled, dropping my bookbag onto my bed.

"Oh so I'm guessing you're against us dating too, right?"

"You damn right I am! I just don't see why you got back together with her after she broke your heart!" I yelled, trying to talk some sense into his big headed self. He is so hard headed sometimes!

"Look bitch, I don't have to explain shit to anyone, I'm dating her, not you, not K-Ci, not JoJo, not Dalvin, not Raheem or Q or anyone else that sees a problem with us being together", he spat, coldly.

"She's a hoe, Donald! How come the only person that can't see that is you?" I responded, waiting for his reaction.

"I don't care about what anyone else thinks alright? She's my girl and she's good enough for me, She's having my child and I'm gonna raise it with her, there's nothing you can do to change that"

His words went straight through my heart. The last thing I am is jealous about this situation. I'm just trying to look out for him!  I can't risk seeing him hurt again.

"Fine then"

"Good. I'm going to K and Jo's house." Donald answered, leaving soonly after.

At K-Ci and JoJo's crib

"Damn D, I ain't never seen you work like that!" JoJo implied.

"For real, yo I'm kinda glad Prince turned you down, b." K-Ci added.

"Ayo fuck Prince, man", Donald said.

"Anyway, this demo is gonna be phat, we gonna get signed for real."

"Yeah and I'm gonna get ALL the hoes." K-Ci rubbed his hands together like he was plotting something.

"Get the fuck out of here, you stink, your lips are crusty as fuck, and why are your knees always ashy, you look like an unmoisturized twig", JoJo said, pulling up K-Ci's pant leg.

"Damn JoJo, why you always gotta kill my vibe like that, you better recognize I'm older!" K-Ci frowned.

"Ayo my mans, who are you raising your voice at?!" JoJo raised his voice even louder.

"Nothing Mr. JoJo, sir." K-Ci put his arms out in front of him in defense as if JoJo was going to hit him. JoJo was about to say something but got cut off by the bell ringing.

"I got it", Donald said, running to the door.

Donald opened the door revealing a nervous Dalvin. Donald shriveled his eyebrows, Dalvin never comes to K-Ci and JoJo's house.

"Dalvin what are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come visit my big bro?" Dalvin questioned.

"You saw me at school today. What do you want?",  Donald asked, growing impatient.

"Where's K-Ci and JoJo at?", Dalvin looked around, changing the subject.

"In the basement. What do you want?"

"Damn nigga, can I go see them?"

"Fine" Donald sighed.

Donald aggressively pushed Dalvin down the stairs making him miss a step and fall on his head.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Dalvin shouted in a high pitched voice, a tear rolling down his face.

"Get yo ass up and stop with that crying shit, you a damn man."

"You right, Donald Earle Degrate Jr., I love you!" Dalvin got up, and pulled Donald into a tight hug.

"Get off me man!", Donald pushed Dalvin off, fixing his clothes.