The Change.

1991

Tiana.

I can't say everything has been completely smooth ever since I started dating Donald. Ever since i've been touring with him and the guys, he acts as if i'm not even there. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad he got his big break and his talents have finally been recognized, but I can never stand all the girls throwing themselves at him, particularly the groupies. But what really bothers me is that he allows it, he likes the attention. That's the main reason why I didn't wanna tour with him, but he forced me to go with him anyway, I know he only brought me with him so he can keep an eye on me. He's an extremely jealous and possessive man, which I like but its a little suffocating. For example, if I even look in a mans direction, his jaw starts clenching and he starts to develop this intense look in his eyes. But thats Donald for you, what can I say? He's still the man of my dreams.

I open the door to my room and walk my tired body over to my bed, falling onto the silk sheets.  I turn over to the right side of the bed as something catches my attention...

A fucking thong.

A laced red thong is on MY bed and I don't know who it belongs to. Someone's gonna die.

I examine it closely for about five minutes to try and gain some recollection of how it ended up in MY bed. I really want to know what excuse D is gonna come up with now...

"DONALD EARLE DEGRATE, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled angrily.

A confused Donald walks in the room, he  looks like he had just woken up because his hair was a mess and he had no shirt on. He looked so damn good I ain't even gonna lie, yall. That reminds me, we didn't have sex in a while...

I hold the lace thong in front of his eyes so it dangles in face.

"Care to explain?"

"Baby, that's yours." Donald scratched the back of his head.

"I should slap you right in your motherfuckin' face, do you honestly think i'm stupid?! You brought some groupie in here and fucked her right in MY bed! That's disrespectful as fuck! And you got the nerve to start trippin' as soon as I look in a guy's direction. You ain't shit!" I began throwing punches straight at his chest, I honestly don't know what i'm doing, This is completely out of pure anger. My punches seem to not faze him as he stands there unbothered.

Suddenly he pushed me hard onto the wall, I wince at how much pain my back is in.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to so i'm gonna let you slide. Don't you start getting loud with me, Have you lost your mind? You better calm your ass down." He said through gritted teeth. His hands had a grip on my wrists, not hurting me, but close enough.

"Nah fuck that calm down bullshit, you bring a random hoe into MY house, have sex with her in MY bed, and expect me not to get loud? Shit, you probably are crazy after all."

"That's it! I tried to warn you, but now i'm just gon' have to teach your ass a lesson"

I frown, confused by his response until he unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall onto the floor.

Before I can say anything, he tore my shirt off, leaving my chest exposed.

"Take your pants off." He commanded. I crossed my arms over my chest, not giving in.

He shoved me onto the bed and ripped my leggings off my body, then my umderwear.

"That was my favorite pair of panties..."

"I don't give a fuck, now arch that back and I don't wanna hear any noise."

I stood on all fours and arched my back as told. He forced all twelve inches of himself into me. Usually he would only stick himself halfway, but today he showed no mercy.

"Ughhhhh" I groaned, throwing my head back.

His hand slapped across my butt, bringing a stinging sensation along my cheeks.

"I said no noice, take this dick like a good girl."

He began picking up his pace until I couldn't take it anymore, I gripped onto his hand for dear life, signaling that I was about to finish.

"You. Better. Not. Cum." He said in between thrusts.

He pulled out and forced his entire penis into my mouth, I deepthroated it, obeying his command.

I bobbed my head up and down his large member while simultaneously massaging his balls, he grabbed his head as I was giving him his satisfaction.

"Ohhh shit baby don't stop, fuck, i'm almost there."

I go even faster, making him shake under my touch.

"F-f-f-fuck, s-slow d-d-d-down."

His eyes roll all the way in the back of his head, letting me know he was close. I took him out of my mouth.

He looked down at me, clearly annoyed.

"What the fuck?"

"You cheated on me, you don't get to cum."

"That's not fair! I was drunk, I forgot what happened."

"I don't care, you still shouldn't have cheated." I smirked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I got up and left the room.

"So thats it? You just gonna leave me in here with my dick all hard and shit? That's wrong girl, I could die from blue balls!"