Day One

I just left my interview and I was sitting outside the studios. I got an email,
You've been accepted you start tomorrow. Don't be late.
I stepped out of my car "You know you could have shouted down" Matthias looked out and laughed. "Ill remember that" he replied. I got back in my car and screamed. I was soooo happy. How can I go from having a dream to working for my idol and role model.
I'm Hannah, I left Glasgow Scotland yesterday after applying for a job a couple of weeks ago. My mum and Dad came with me and tomorrow while I work they will find me an apartment near to work. For the now I will just get taxis to work and when I have enough money I will buy a car.
I will work 4 days this week then I will head to IKEA to buy my furniture. I will just have to live with a mattress on the floor and out of a suitcase.
I was so sad to leave Scotland. All my friends are there and my house is there. I will go back so much and hopefully bring some of hi 5 with me.
I will have to get though so many barriers here as everything in Scotland is different than here. It will be a learning curve for me and for my co-workers. In school I studied education and my national language Gaelic. Maybe I can teach some of the guys the language.
All I know is I will be helping matthias and Connor. My idols.
I hear a knock
"Earth to Hannah" I roll down my window
"Oh hi Matthias" I'm shocked
"Do u need help getting home" I got a hire car form the airport.
"Nah, I'm fine. You need help??" I speak quick and Matthias just looks at me.
"Oh sorry" My accent was coming through thickly.
"My car is in for repair mind giving me a lift." Matthias enters my car and I explain to him how I have to return it.
"Where you staying?" Matthias questions.
I blankly look at him.
"You have no where huh?" Matthias read my mind. "You can stay at ours. Amanda won't mind, we have a spare room ready."
"AMANDA!!" I shrieked. I never thought I would meet Amanda. She is so beautiful and amazing.
I texted my parents
They were fine with me staying with Matt and Amanda.
We arrived home. Matt drove and he dropped me off before taking my car back to the airport.
Amanda walked out  and hugged me. My jaw dropped.
Amanda brought me inside and made me at home.
"I can tell your not from round here. Where you from?"
"Glasgow, Scotland"I replied. Saying that made me cry. Although my parents were staying for a while they would be leaving when everything's sorted.
Amanda walked over to me. She hugged me again. "Home sick." I nod. The sobs just continued. Amanda picked up my phone. It was john my ex and my best friend Connor. I would always call him chipmunk after Connor from Team edge gaming.
My ex said he missed me. "He will be here tomorrow." Amanda said as I continued crying. After hearing that I started shaking.
"I guess you didn't want to here" Amanda whispered in my ear. I shook my head.
"Why" I hear her ask. I lift up my shirt and show her my scars. She starts to breathe heavily as Matthias walks in the door.
"What is it?!" I hear him scream. Amanda can't speak so Matt comes around and sees my scars.
"W-who done t-that?" He was panicking.
"My ex" I reply. "I was too scared to go to the police. So me and my family moved. But, he knows and he's coming."
"We'll keep you safe here and at the office, you can stay for as long as you want. So can your parents." I run up and hug Matt as he says that. I cry into his shoulders. Soaking it through. I show him my phone so he can believe me.
"Have you told your parents" I shook my head. I start to panic. I'm breathing heavily, until everything turns black.

*Time Skip. The morning*

I wake up in a strangely familiar room. I see Matt and Amanda both at the end of the bed. Matt was pacing.
"Hello?" I suddenly realise where I am. It wasn't a dream this is real. I feel arms around me matts. Amanda comes after.
I'm still confused " what happened?"
"You panicked then blacked out" Amanda replied.
"Y-you don't have to" I cut Matt of there,
"I'm coming to work. And your not stopping me."  Matt laughs relieved and looks like a lot of weight has just fallen off of his shoulders.

*Time Skip. Arriving at Work*

"So how many of us do you know?" Matt asks as we pull up into his special space
"Em, like all of use. Except the new ones after you stopped the vlogs. I miss the vlogs. They were so fun."
I walked into the office to see darkness.
"Where is everyone??" I shouted back to Matt. I started getting scared and Matt saw that. He put his hands over my eyes and started taking me to the warehouse.
"I know I'm going to the warehouse."
"Wow, you really are a super fan"
I was so happy to here that. As I enter the warehouse all I see is more darkness. I find the light switch and turn on the lights.
"Surprise!!!!!!!" Everyone was there. For me. I looked behind me to see Matt smiling with Amanda and Luna behind him.
"H-huh" I see everyone. Bryan, j-Fred, gunner and Connor. I see him. He looks much better in real life. I see Sam and devyn. They run at me. They tackle me to the ground with hugs. When I look up. I see saltires and union jacks. It reminded me of home. I saw irn bru and then my eye caught my best friend.
Connor. I pushed through everyone.
I turn to Matt I run at him. "Huh-how?" I said muffled while hugging Matt.
" while you were blacked out yesterday your friend texted saying he was in LA. I replied and told him I would pick him up and our very own Connor housed him and brought him here." Matt said before continuing. "Amanda told me about how you called your best friend chipmunk after our very own Connor" at that moment I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Connor Melville. The Connor Melville. I beat hugged him as tight as I can. Sobbing. He chuckled at that.