The Holiday (Part3)

*Connors POV*

After an hour or so of walking, we turned back to the van. Getting in we drove to Edinburgh. It would be an hour. Me and Hannah decided on some nostalgia music. But then some Scottish music came on. Hannah went into a world of her. She was a beautiful singer and I'd never heard her. She was like an angel. Obviously, it's Hannah it was in Gaelic. She just sang it all.

*Hannahs POV*

I finished my song and look in the rear view mirror and see everyone filming me. "Do you mind me sending this to Mike?" Matt asks from the back. I nod and look to Connor "Who sings that?" he looks in aw. "Em me, as when I was in Uni we were asked to join an extra club for a year. I joined a music production and trad band club. We produced an album I sang in half o them but played fiddle and accordion in them all. I wrote that one." I saw Matts camera out again I guess he sent that to Mike too. "I produced the album with my friend while my other friend sang." I stopped the car and got out. I sat on the floor and cried. Connor came out "Why you crying it was amazing." I sobbed more "When I saw the job application for hi5 I was about to graduate. My friends and I had planned a lot for that summer before we went to start our jobs. I bailed on it to go to use. That's why I don't know what to do and why I want to go to Skye. My friends should still be there. I want to resolve this." I stood up and went back into the car. I had to be strong.For everyone. I continued to drive until we reached Edinburgh. We were staying at the airport and just getting the tram into the centre. 

I walked into the hotel to get our keys before heading to our rooms. I got in a layer on the bed. Connor came in and tickled me. He knew how to cheer me up. Everyone did. My phone buzzed, it was Mike, 'when you get back we can produce something. You can show me what you know.' I look at it and smiled. Tonight we were just eating in the hotel. Tomorrow we head into the centre, we see a Scotland rugby match against England in the Calcutta cup then we would head to the castle before heading in to shop and eat.

*The next morning*

We got up and headed for the tram. It was busy, that was because its a rival match. The guys were used to it though but I hadn't been in a crowded space in months. Connor sat next to me and held my hand. "you know we don't know the rules of Rugby." My plan was to tell them on the way but it was a bit too crowded. While we travel round I will take them to different sports they haven't seen probably. In St Andrews, i will take them to a small golf tournament. In Aberdeen will take them to an athletics meet, in Inverness, they will see a shinty match, I kinda know the rules but not fully. Then when we get to Skye we're seeing Highland games meet and when we get back to Glasgow we're seeing a hockey and football match. A month of Sport. Great.

We arrive at Murrayfield and we all shuffle off. The guys follow me to our seats. We sit right behind the posts it's great. I unravel my flag and wave it proudly. I've carried it around daily since I've moved. It keeps me safe. I need to get a small one for my office.

*Time Skip-End of Game*

WE WON. We haven't beaten England in years. I was ecstatic. The whole stadium was. It was amazing. For the whole walk to Princess Street, I was cheering and chanting with the other Scots. Th guys were just laughing. "I guess American Football isn't like this" they glared at me forgetting that I shouldn't call it American Football. "Nah in 'Football' we just leave. No big deal." They all laugh. I ignore it and continue chanting. We arrived at the Christmas Market and we started looking about. We had German Frankfurters for dinner before heading into the kids' area. Luna was left with Bryan and Sarah so we went on the train ourselves.

We headed back to the tram and got back to the hotel. We all crashed

*The next morning-Connors POV*

We headed to the tram and went straight through to the stop we got on at last night. The castle looked even better in the lights even though it looked lovely last night. It was too late to come here last night. As I walk through the gates. There is a large bang "Don't worry, it's the 1 o'clock gun" Hannah laughed. we spent hours in there. It was so historic and cultural. I can't believe the history I didn't know about. Some of it including my country.

Today was great. Spending time with great people in a great country. Tomorrow we head to Stirling for a day. We are going to the castle there then we are going to the site of the battle of Bannockburn.

After that we head to the home of golf for a night before heading to Forfar for 2 nights. After that as Hannah tells me. We're going into her knowledge zone or the Highlands as Amanda says.

Thank god i have these doofballs as friends