Connors health-Improvements and issues

*Connors POV*

We were having a nice time until the doctor came in. "Everybody out" that's when I felt a shooting pain down my side. "We're just putting you under general anaesthetic." That was all I heard before it went dark.

*Hannahs POV- 3 hours later*

It has been 3 hours with no word of what's going on. Amanda had to leave which meant it was only me and Matt. "I knew I shouldn't have let Connor go back to our apartment. I should have stopped him. Left him with Amanda" I cried out. "No,no you wouldn't have been able to change his mind." He fell silent. We both did. It was hours before the hospital actually talked to us. "Sorry to rush you out. We had a small infection in his bullet wound. It has been cleaned up. One of use can stay with him and he can go home tomorrow. He has to have someone with him for the next couple of weeks at all time." I nodded and headed to his room. I pulled a chair beside him and put one headphone in my ear while leaning on his shoulder. I never slept. I was too panicky and scared. I couldn't leave his side. For all he was sleeping.

*4 hours later (the morning)*

I woke up from my 20 minute sleep. Connor wasn't awake yet. I stood up to go get food for us. "No stay. It's comfy." I hear a groggy voice of Connor say. He pulls my hand and pulls me into my chair. "Ok. But I'm staying for 5 minutes then I'm getting food for us. Your heading home today. To matts again. We're staying for longer now. One of us has to look after you at all times." He nodded and I headed for food. This time he let me. The food place stunk and the food looked awful. I picked up breakfast for Connor and I took nothing. It looked disgusting. I walked back and gave Connor the food. "I'm eating when I get home. You have to eat" I said that while my stomach was grumbling. I sat back down and looked through twitter until I got a text from Matt. "Johns court case is in 2 weeks at the same time as we're in Scotland. We have to go Connor too to testify." I shook at that text. I didn't want to relive the memories. The hurt. The pain I felt. He ruined our holiday. He ruined my life. He turned me to self harm.

*3 hours later-Matts house*

We arrived home to a full house Amanda and Matt were both home. With little Luna. I picked her up. "Who's a cute little girl" Matt giggled as did Luna. I put her back down and took the medication for Connor out of the bag and put them on the kitchen counter. "We need  to remember to give these to Connor 4 times a day." They nodded and I went upstairs. I needed to do some stuff in private. I found my list and started adding to it. Until I was caught off guard by Amanda. "Hey dinners nearly. Wait. That isn't." I threw it on the floor and tried to run past her but she sat me on the bed. "Right. I won't tell the guys. But just why?" She looked worried that's when I buckled. I tried to hide for too long but I couldn't. "I j-just hate myself. Everyone does. Now the trial. Reliving all the pain that he caused me I just can't. Connors changed me but he can't make me forget anything. They will always be there." Amanda remained silent until Connor walked in and saw the note. "Y-you didn't. Did you. You couldn't have." I remained silent. "Connor! Stop okay. You don't understand. Go outside." Amanda was very stern when he said that. Like his mother. That's when Matt came up. Now everyone knows. I ran to the toilet and locked myself in.
I heard no shouting no screaming. Just somebody slumping on the other side of the door. "Hey" (I just started singing closer in my head.) I didn't answer. He barged in and assumed stuff. "I guess we're back to this again." I remained silent. I heard him get up and leave the room closing the door behind him. "Connor" I said thinking he had actually left. "Yeah" he sheepishly. I never replied as I was too scared to. That's when he tried to open the door. "Hannah we actually need to talk about this. We can't continue keeping secrets from each other." That's when he handed me something under the door. It was my note but he'd added something. 'We all have imperfections. That's what makes us unique." I opened the door and went for a hug. But noticed he'd gone. He wasn't in the room. I slumped on the floor with my head down. Disappointed. Until I felt arms surround me and pick me up. Kissing my cheek. Checking me out.
Connor was so loving. Even though we've had our ups and downs.
Even though we're imperfect we're perfect.

A/n someone told me that quote today. That's where I got it from. I don't know where to go next. I think it might be back in Scotland. The adventures of Connor Matt and Hannah. Tell me what you think.
Peace