Connors health. The deteriation

A/n thank you for 200 reads. For my first book this is amazing. Thank you. I'm wanting to start the mike and Hannah friendship through music. I currently don't know songs. As music is a huge part of my life it will be much like music I like.

*Hannahs POV*

I walked into mikes office with a USB stick. He wasn't in at this moment so I left it in his desk it included some of my music. I left it down with a note and headed back to my office. I turned on my computer to see my twitter notification box full of love for me and Connor. I didn't know they knew until I noticed the video link to matthias' channel.
"Hey guys, sorry for no videos but there has been some stuff happening in the office. You won't be seeing gunner ever back in the office after the trip to scotland he started becoming jealous and kissed Hannah. This then caused tension between Hannah and Connor and after they made up." He paused. "He shot Connor and Hannah. Now don't worry they are out of surgery and coming home tonight. Send them love. Videos will be back soon. We have some surprises for Hannah and Connor. Hehe. Anyway thanks for watching don't. Actually just follow Hannah and Connor. Hi 5." He high fives the camera and the video ended with a montage of me and Connor. I teared up. "Why you crying" he saw I was watching the video. "You like it". "You sure you want this online a mean. It's quite a personal thing. What will Connor think." I knew Connor wasn't on social media the now. I didn't know his reaction. I called him with Matt still in the room. I had to let Matt explain. "Hey Connor Matt has something to ask you" he looks at me shocked then takes the phone. "Right while you were in hospital I sorry we were getting a lot of questions of where you are and where videos were. So on every channel I posted a video explaining what happened." Matt fell silent he started tending up. I could here typing through the phone. Then a crashing sound. "Connor. Connor!! Answer me." I run out the door and into my car matt jumps in the passenger seat. We rushed home. In silence. I just felt the tears running down my face. Matt was texting someone. We arrived and I ran up the stairs to our apartment. I opened the door to see Connor lying next to his laptop. No movement. No anything. No blood. A pulse that's all. Amanda arrived and took Connor to hospital. Matt stayed with me. "T-this is all my fault. If I hadn't posted that video. Co-Connor would still be here. I c-can't t-" I cut him off and pulled him into a hug. "Please don't say that. You deserve everything and Connor is just shaky he will be fine" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and headed to the bathroom to clean his face.
He comes out still red faced. That's when the rest of hi5 flooded into the apartment. Connor seemed to pull us together. Make us laugh. Make us one.
Mike pulled me to the side. "You know you should really do something with that music. You wrote it?" I nodded. "And produced it". "Right when you get back to work ill show you some stuff in my office and you can produce some songs." That made me think of songs I can write. It took my mind off of Connor. But then my phone rings. It's Amanda. "Hannah come to the hospital. Alone. Connors fine he just wants to talk to you in private. You can bring Matt if you want." She hangs up. I grab Matt and start driving to the hospital. "Where we going" Matt asks curiously. "The hospital Amanda asked us to come. Alone"
He nods and we continue driving until we get to the hospital. I run in. "Were here to see Connor Melville." She nods. "Down the corridor and to the right. Room 333"
I run along and jump into the room. I see Connor lying there. Eyes open smiling. I run and hug him. "You made us so worried. I'm not leaving your side until your fit again."  "B-but what about your work. What about my work." He sounds worried. "It's all right. Your health comes first." I went and hugged Matt before the doctor come in and rushed Connor out. "Could you all clear the room" we walked out and sat in the waiting room. I was worried. What went wrong. Why were we rushed out.