Chapter 9

I'm so so so sorry for the long wait! Uni has been crazy and I've had no time to do any writing!! Event now on Christmas break I am working and doing course work! I'm gonna try my best to get back to writing.. and allocating time! Anyway long awaited chapter... enjoy! Please vote!

It takes a little while for Louis to fully calm down his nerves, he lays on his side quietly as the two brothers quietly talk. Louis had tried to strain his hearing to hear Marcel but it was near impossible without physically moving. So Louis instead laid with his eyes shut allowing himself to slowly fall asleep.

It doesn't last however, all because as soon as his pretty blue eyes shut images and flashbacks of the man who destroyed his family and him. He can feel the belt wrapped around his throat, he can feel another hitting his clothed skin and he could hear all the disgusted words his father slurred at him. He could hear how weak he was, how disgraceful, disgusting he truly was. It felt as if he was still there, still living with that monster who destroyed him physically and mentally every day for his own enjoyment.

His eyes snap open as he hears some movement coming closer to him, he looks to see Marcel and Harry stood at his side looking worried and slightly lost as to what they could do. Louis sighs, his body shaking and his mind swirling as he remembers the word 'weak' thrown at him. He feels angry and for once he feels empowered to prove everyone wrong. He isn't weak, he no longer will allow himself to fall at the sign of danger or pain. He had enough of being the weak little kid.

He stands from the bed clenching his teeth from the pain he could feel in his back and ignoring the sting he could feel in his arm. The brothers step forward to offer some kind of support but Louis shakes his hand 'Please, do not touch me right now.'

They stare at him unsure of what is happening, Louis felt as if he was being unfair, well he knew he was but after those visions, flashbacks he couldn't be touched right now. He couldn't handle that, the feeling of someone touching him after what he had just relived. He moves at a steady pace to the bathroom where he freshens himself up and takes a deep breath before he moves back to the bedroom, now feeling ready to really talk about what is happening.

Harry and Marcel both look up as they see Louis walk out from the bathroom, now looking fresh and dressed. He looks so strong stood before them as they are fully aware of the pain he is in right now.

'Little one, are you okay? You shouldn't be stood and walking around with your back still healing'

'I am sorry Master and Daddy for telling you both not to touch me. I had some flashbacks and I just couldn't be touched. I er I want to continue my training now.. please' He flutters his eyelashes as he looks at his master and daddy.

'What! Absolutely not.' Harry shouts out at him making him flinch back slightly before he straightens up and moves towards his two lovers.

He gently places a hand to their chests pushing so that they sit down on the bed, close to each other. Louis motions for them to move back onto the bed so that they are mostly on the bed. Louis to gently climbs on the bed straddling their two touching thighs. Louis' legs gently placed between each of the men's legs. He smiles sweetly as they look at him and gently hold him in place.

'I wanna be strong, I need to fight through my fears and my pain to become strong and be the donna you deserve. Please Master. Daddy allow me to train so that I can be stronger. I promise to take it easy'

The two brothers look to each other making it clear that they were communicating without words much like Louis did with Marcel.

'Okay little one, but you will be careful any severe pain and you stop all training. If you hurt your self we will tie you to the bed until you are healed and spank that big bottom of yours so it is as red as your blushing cheeks.'