Epilogue

Edward and marcel didn't know exactly how this would go. The didn't know if they would be forgiven but one thing they did know was that they would beg on their knees if they had to.

It's silent, completely silent as they walk through the halls towards their bedroom. Members they walk past stare disapprovingly at Marcel and Edward for allowing their Donna to be treated how he was. When a Donna is introduced to a mafia they become the most sacred and imperative part of the organisation. They are to be protected and respected, never degraded or injured. The mafia has a special place in their hearts for Louis, he had come in to this and showed how much he cared for each individual. He would hold weekly meetings to hear of any concerns or trouble any one was in and he would help. The mafia was angry about the disrespectful behaviour shown to their Donna.

Marcel and Edward can feel the shame and guilt as they follow behind their beloved. They cannot fathom how they allowed their minds to be twisted and manipulated against the ones they love. It doesn't take long before they are within their bedroom, they all stand silently trying to work out where to begin, to work out how they can rebuild and if they can.

"Why didn't you believe us? Me?" Louis' voice snaps them out of their silence. As they take a moment to look at him they can see the damage they have done and the damage Andrew had done.

"We... we wanted to cling to the hope that one day our parents would be found and brought back to us. We didn't want to believe that our own cousin had been working against and betraying us. We would ignore the things he did or said that we didn't like because in our fucked up minds he was the only one who could find them."

"So you ignored your own brother... you ignored how Andrew would treat Willow... how he would hurt him. You ignored how he had you wrapped around his little finger. And you ignored how he hurt me... I don't know if I can forgive you for this. He didn't just manipulate you but he came in between your relationship with Harry... you actually let him convince you Harry had cheated... you punished Harry for something he never did and would never do. You allowed him to continue his abuse on Willow and treat the people here less than our family. YOU allowed him to degrade me, hit me and touch me in our own home. You allowed him to violate me. How can I possibly forgive you for that?"

They remain silent, unable to come up with a response. They had really allowed all of that and so much more. Their desperation had gotten the best of them but that was no excuse because Harry saw through his lies, his manipulation and cunning behaviour. They look at both Louis and Harry, they see the hurt, the betrayal and the pain in their eyes. They cannot believe they were the ones that caused the look.

'We.. we do not deserve your forgiveness. We will never forgive ourselves for allowing all of that to happen but most of all for allowing the both of you to get hurt. We have been fools, blinded by what he wanted. We are sorry and we understand if us being together is something you two no longer want." As Marcel finishes he bows his head in shame.

"Brothers... I love you and I will always want you. I will always strive to protect you both and to back you up. You've let me down when you didn't do the same for me. I will forgive you in time... but it will take time and it will take you two proving to us that you will take no other's word above our own."

Louis shares eye contact with Harry for a brief moment. He knows he cannot go on without Marcel and Edward but that has not stopped the pain he feels no matter how much he loves them.

'Marcel. Edward. I love you and I always will. Like Master said this will take time. It will be a slow process. I don't feel safe with you right now, I don't trust you as I should, I don't believe your word as I want to. However I cannot imagine a life without you both it would be truly heartbreaking and devastating to never feel your safety, protection and love again. I want to feel it all again. So I will in time forgive you but we will take it slowly. You will have to face punishment for your actions which we have already decided. You will not sleep with us, you do not deserve to share our bed when you have betrayed us. You can not sleep with each other. You will feel the isolation I felt when I had your cousin's hands wrapped around my throat. You will continue to run the mafia alongside myself and Master however, all decisions you make will have to be approved as your judgement cannot be trusted. You will go to Willow and apologise for never helping, never trying to help and never truly seeing him. Harry has already done this, as he to is guilty of that. Lastly, the dogs, my babies, they will have their own room, which will link to ours so if I ever feel I need them I can call upon them. I refuse to let them sleep in their dens outside any longer they could not help me today when I needed them. You will also be the ones in charge of bath time and yes that includes Zayn's dogs to. Lord know you have some grovelling to do to him as well."