Chapter 33

Another update... wahooo! Hope you enjoy it my lovelies... last chapter before the epilogue

After hearing their brother comfort their vulnerable sub, their hearts break as the tears begin to fall from their eyes. They share a broken look, they couldn't believe they betrayed their sub and brother. They had fallen into the trap of their cunning cousin and didn't even realise.

They both exit the bedroom and head towards their office so they can watch the CCTV. They sigh at the pain they feel in their chests as they begin to watch what had happened.

It is clear to see that their sub knew Andrew would try something, it's the reason he took that route and stopped in the place that the cameras had full view of. They could also see that Louis didn't expect Andrew to touch him as he did or say everything he had.

They watch with anger as their cousin touches their sub, degrade their sub with his vile words and how he admits to wanting to kill their parents. They cannot believe just how stupid they have been.

'Fuck!' Edward shouts as he throws everything from his desk 'he fucking played us, played us like fools and dared to touch our sub. In our house. This is our fault. We were too stupid to see his true intentions'

'Edward... we got sucked up in the idea of having our parents back. We cannot be blamed for wanting them back but what we can be blamed for is not believing our brother every time he warned us. We can be blamed for not standing up to him when he was disrespecting Louis and Harry. We betrayed them because we were so blinded by what Andrew had promised' marcel takes a sharp gasp when he stops talking and Edward is quick to turn and check he is okay after talking for so long.

Marcel smiles a gentle smile and gently presses a kiss to his brothers lips to ensure he knows he's fine. Edward relaxes into the kiss enjoying their private moment before he sighs and pulls away looking into his brothers eyes.

'Come on... we have to make Andrew pay and get our loves to forgive us.'

They leave the office and stop quickly when they see Zayn stood before them breathing heavy his shirt ripped open and blood on his skin before they can ask what's happened he grits out

'I'm glad you imbeciles have come to your senses. While you were doing that I found Andrew, he's in the basement with Liam and Niall, I was going to kill him but thought you might want to especially as he took you for fools and touched your sub.'

Edward takes in his words and decides to ignore the disrespect as they had fucked up and he understands Zayns anger in this. Louis is his best friend and because of their idiocy Louis almost experienced something Zayn knows and has experienced himself.

'Yes we would very much like to deal with that arsehole. However you do have quite a creative mind on you... so any suggestions are definitely welcome. We will head down... please go and collect Louis and Harry we want them to see this.'

Zayn smirks as darkness takes over his eyes. 'Oh I definitely have some ideas. I'll grab Lou and H and will be down to you shortly. Be free to start without us'

With a single nod Marcel and Edward start their journey down towards the basement.

Reaching the basement they both take a deep breath as they realise they are about to kill their cousin. The one they once loved and adored. The one that betrayed them for years without them knowing and the one who hurt their baby.