Chapter 31

Hey lovelies.... not many chapters left until we reach the final chapter. I hope you have enjoying my story's and will enjoy this chapter.

I am looking to write another story.... if anyone is interested in co-writing then please message me. 😁
As always vote, comment and share.

Louis' POV

We sit at the table where dinner is soon to be served, I stay silent as I lean into Harry's side. Marcel and Edward have been talking to Andrew and laughing at every stupid joke he makes. I feel a dark creepy cruel aura coming from Andrew and that showed when Willow didn't pull out his chair in time, according to him. I watched as Willow flinched back and quickly apologised for embarrassing him in front of family. Harry and I remained tense as Willow was allowed to sit, he kept his eyes down and I could tell from the grimace on his face that he was being punished under the table.

After a while I see Willow begin to fidget before he softly speaks 'Master Andrew, may I use the bathroom?'

'You should be able to hold it Slave. You are not a baby... or are you?' I watch the smirk and taunting until I cannot any longer.

'Willow' his head turn to me in shock that I have spoken and so does Andrews, while Harry holds my hand tightly.

'I will show you the way to the bathroom, I need to use it to.' I smile softly as I leave Harry's side for the first time and gently pull Willow from his seat even though I can feel his resistance.

'We won't be a moment' I quickly pull Willow behind me, ignoring Andrew's shocked look.

'Sir Louis, you shouldn't have done that. Master will be angry.' I can feel Willow shaking as I drag him through the halls, very aware that Zayn and Niall are following close behind.

There's two people I trust to look after Willow while I cannot. I cannot allow him to go back to that monster. I sure will pay the damn consequences.

'Listen.... I know you are here against your will, I know you have been beaten and starved, I know you've been raped and used as nothing more than a source of pleasure. I cannot stand by and continue to allow that to happen to you, when I can stop it. ' I speak softly as I watch Willow's face crumble with pain and panic but also hope.

'I am the Donna of this Mafia and I will not allow you to be hurt. There are two boys who I know will protect you with their lives. You'll stay in their room, the door will be locked so Andrew cannot enter if he manages to find you. You will be safe here.' I open the door quickly to find Jax and Jett.

'Donna, is everything okay?' Jett asks quickly while his eyes flicker from mine to Willow.

'Yes, things are fine. But I do have a special request. This is Willow, Willow is being abused by the boss's cousin Andrew. I want you two, to keep him safe. No matter what. You do not let Andrew find Willow or take him. You will care for him and help his recovery. When Andrew has been dealt with then and only then will Willow have the choice to remain or leave. Now Willow, this isn't a prison, you can have whenever you wish but you can not leave until Andrew has been discarded. Do you all understand?' My voice is stern as I stare between the brothers and Willow.

'We will protect him with our life Donna, you have our word.'

'Thank you, now Willow why don't you go with Jett and Jax.'

I watch as he nods timidly tears freely falling from his eyes as he takes a step into the room, its his second step that causes him to turn and launch himself at me. I catch him in my arms and hold him tightly as he cries and thanks me. My heart clenches as I hear the relief and hope in his voice. He takes a step back as he smiles a watery smile, 'Thank you Louis, you have no idea how much this means. I thought I would die by the hands of that man and now I have the chance to live and be free. Thank you.'