Chapter 27.1 (Bonus Chapter)

Hello Lovelies, I hope you enjoy this little bonus chapter. I am working really hard on writing the next chapter so hopefully that will be ready soon. Please don't forget to, comment, vote and share. Thank you

'Arg' Niall moans loudly throwing his head back onto Liam's shoulder, allowing him to attack his neck. Mark him as his for everyone to see. Liam holds Niall laid against his chest, he loves feeling his skin on his, the heat radiating through his own. He was trembling in pleasure as Zayn's skilled tongue ran over his throbbing hole. He had never imagined this feeling soo good.

He couldn't believe he was trembling and they had only just begun. The combination of feeling Liam's skin and hearing his words of how much of a 'pretty boy, my gorgeous boy' Niall is, it already felt too much but then he could feel zayn's grip his thighs to widen his legs, putting his hole on full display. The growl that omitted from his mouth was what had pushed him towards sub space.

Niall was panting heavily as the velvet tongue circled his sensitive rim, dipping in slightly to tease him, to get him used to the feeling of his tongue.

It was soon after that zayn began to really fuck his tongue in to the quivering hole. Liam continued to speak his words of 'how gorgeous his boy looked'. He had whispered how good Zayn looked between his legs and how they should record it next time. Niall moaned as the words left his lips, loving the sound of being recorded.

Niall almost screams in pleasure as the man between his legs used his hands to pull apart his bum cheeks a bit more. Soon his face was engulfed, his tongue worked effortlessly as he circled around his rim then sinking in to the tight heat. As he hears the moan falling from his subs lips he growls deep in his throat and pulls Niall closer to him.

'Mhm you like that baby. Love feeling his tongue fucking you just how you like. Mhmm I'm sure he'll make you cum soon. Make you cum for tasting so good. Mhmm reckon he can make you cum baby?' Liam's voice is husky and hot against Niall's neck.

Zayn pulls back to admire the red and puffy hole. Taking a moment to remember how it looked, how beautifully tight and red it appeared. As he dives back in he bites and sucks heavily onto the boys rim before mercilessly fucking his tongue into the boy, the sub screams out as he releases his orgasm, the one he had been holding off for as long as possible. His body shook slightly which made Liam hold him tighter and zayn worked him through.

As he comes down from his high, he takes a moment to realize that Liam and Zayn are now both stood at the end of the bed. Niall whines deep in his throat before quieting after demanded to do so by Liam.

Zayn and Liam stand at a distance from Niall. Just watching his every movement, every breath, every flicker of his eyes. They wanted to take everything they possibly could in, so they could have the privilege of remembering. Remembering just how beautiful the sub in front of them is. Slowly Zayn walks to his precious boyfriend.

'It's finally time beauty' Zayn breaths as he allows his hand to glide against the boys pale soft skin. So smooth and pure.

Niall immediately leans into his hand to find the comfort he loves before looking up at the dom in front of him with wide doe like eyes.

'I - I'm going to be yours' his voice nothing but a whisper in the airy room. The sound of his voice floats perfectly to the ears of both men.

'You've always been ours, and we've already been yours dove, but yes we will finally claim you together and forever' Liam speaks as he steps forward.

Smiling widely Zayn ducks his head to place a tender kiss to his subs cheek before doing the same to his other and finally placing the softest almost non-existent kiss to the pink plum lips.