Chapter 14

Sorry for the long wait. Here's another chapter so hopefully you can forgive me. Please vote and comment. Thank you.

Louis went to sleep that night between his two dominants, he felt safe and happy for once in his life. But still he yearned to know Edward... to know why? And then maybe he could understand, maybe he could truly forgive and let him into his heart. He just needed to hear the man explain. A part of him was scared, scared of what he was to find out. He didn't know what nightmare it may unleash for the men, he didn't know what consequences could happen if he were to know.

While he laid thinking of it before eventually going to sleep, there were people elsewhere awake and plotting. A few plotting a horrendous attack, a dangerous plan now they have a weakness to exploit. However; within that mayhem there stood a man spying, listening to every word being said and making his own plan, one of which to protect his saviour at all costs even with his own life.

—————
When Louis awoke the next day it was to an empty bed, confused he carefully sits up surveying the room before making the decision to go in search of his Dom's. Slipping a shirt over his head Louis walks from the room and towards their office; assuming that is where they had gone.

On drawing nearer he can hear an unfamiliar voice, one of which he has never heard before. He slows and decides to take some moments to listen to what they may be saying.

'You have to help me. You swore you would. And I am not leaving until you give me the money you owe me. I don't care who you are, how powerful you think you are, I will kill you if I don't get my money' Louis can't help but chuckle at he hysterical voice he can hear.

He carefully grabs the knife he leaves inside the vase outside their office and masters a tight grip before carefully and almost silently opening the door.

He can see his three Doms sat at the desk looking quite bored as this lunatic man stood in front of them waving around a gun screaming about how he will kill them. Louis smirks making eye contact with his master before quickly kicking the mans legs from behind causing him to fall to the floor where Louis then holds the knife against his neck as his other arm hold the man in a tight grip.

He smiles as he says 'so who's killing who?'

'Good boy, making us so proud. Oh and what a clumsy mistake Martin... really you come in here and threaten us. Thinking you could get away with it. Oh we were actually going to help you with your predicament but now... now I think I'll kill you and let your wife celebrate the death. Mhmm'

Marcel makes eyes contact with Louis and quickly gives him the indication to kill. And that is exactly what he does. Effortlessly sliding the knife along the sinners neck.

'So now that's done. How about some breakfast and an explanation?' Louis suggests excitedly while he Dom's watch on in amusement, nodding along to his suggestion and following as he skips ahead.

They sit in silence as they eat their way through the stacks of pancakes Louis had demanded to have. His dominants had immediately adhered to their subs wishes, wanting him as happy as can be before they tell him such an awful story which is sure to bring back memories for them and for him of his own father.

Edward sits quietly trying to gather his thoughts, he's completely lost within his thoughts as he tried to grasp a way in which he could explain everything. Louis finally breaks the deafening silence with a small cough. Their heads snap to their sub waiting for him to say something.

'Shall we go to the bedroom to discuss or somewhere else?'  Harry nods his head in confirmation while wiping his mouth.

'We will go to our bedroom as its soundproof, no one can hear what it is we are discussing. After that you can fill Edward in on your little plan, okay little one?'