~Chp 1~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ first few chapters a shet
Irene's P.O.V

Our manager had just told the girls and I that we would be having a 6th member. Quite shocking I must say, but honestly i'm excited. Everyone says she is beyond beautiful. I am kinda scared she will steal all the spotlight. But if her personality is as beautiful as her, I won't mind.

I've talked to the girls about it, since we just got Yeri...will it be a little too much?
~Time skip to a month later~

3rd person P.O.V

After a month of training the 6th member of Red Velvet is going to be revealed on V app. All of the members have gotten friendly with the new member and sm thought she should finally be revealed. None of the other SM idols know.

Red Velvet is now broadcasting.

"Hello Reveluvs! We have important news to share with you all!'' Irene says smiling widely at the camera. "It may take a lot of you to get used to, but we think it is the right choice.'' Yeri says happily. "We have gotten a new member!" Joy says clapping her hands. "I think you all will like her!" Wendy says.

"rJ come out!" they all said together. Everyone was blown away as an angel came out. "Annyeong!! My name is rJ! I hope you all will love and take care of me!"

.

.

And that's how it all started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I hope you will all like it also sorry dont have a lot of creative juices.