-5-

"Looks like you have a fanboy"

I turn around and I see another man in a suit.

"Oh, I guess maybe he is just nervous?" I said looking at jungkook bumping into things and running away to a table

"Oh, I guess maybe he is just nervous?" I said looking at jungkook bumping into things and running away to a table. "Either that or extremely clumsy." He says. I revert my attention back to
him. "Omg I'm so sorry I'm rJ from red velvet, and who are you..?" I look at him puzzled.

"Oh, I'm Jaebum from got7 sorry I didn't introduce myself." He chuckles. "It's fine I understand...I'm not the best at socializing so I am sorry if I'm being awkward...forgive mee!"I do a little aeygo and I see his cheeks turn pink.

AHAHAHAHA still got it. Fall under my trap peasent.

Jaebum giggles at me and now it's my turn to become red. "Did I say that out loud..?" I say. "Yup." I mentally slap myself.

"Well I have to get back to my table so, till we meet again." He smiles gently. "Till we meet again!" I say and wave goodbye as I walk to my members.

"Oooo who were you talking with rJ?" Seulgi snickers and all the girls oo. I hit seulgi and she pouts. "None of your buissness!" I smirk and sit. Waiting for our manager to come pick us up.

20 mins l8ter

"Where is he.." Wendy said looking around. Can he be any slower? I need to go home and flop onto the couch and be lazy. What's the hold up man?

"Uhm what are you guys waiting for?" I look next to me and sehun is standing directly next to me arm shoulders and arms are touching. "Our manager." Joy said. I awkwardly stand next to Sehun and try not to move. Please don't talk to me please don't talk to me. "Hey are you okay rJ..?" Sehun puts his hand on my shoulder. BIT- I'm fine... I look at Sehun and smile softly at him. "Yes I'm fine..thanks Sehun.."

Sehun's P.O.V

"Yes I'm fine..thanks Sehun.."  i blush a little as my name rolls off her tounge. She is so angelic I'm crying on the inside. "Uh-uhm if you guys want you guys can come home with exo and I. Since we're neighbors. We have a lot of seats." I say nervously. The girls all look at each other and approve. I soon lead them to the van and go to my seat.

Y/N's P.O.V

I get in last and see all the seats are taken. Oh great. "Uhm where should I sit..?" I say standing in the middle of the van. Suddenly I get pulled harshly onto a soft seat. I suddenly feel arms wrapped around me tightly.

I look behind me and see Kris. He looked directly back. "Well hello there." I give him a gummy smile. I then turn front ways and rest my hands on his, which are holding my waist.

Third person P.O.V

"NO FAIR!" Baekhyun screams.

"Lucky.." Suho says.

"Aidissindjdo" Chen aggravates.

"I should've been faster..." kai and sehun both think

"Next time I will be him.." kyungsoo, luhan and minseok think.

"Bastard." Chanyeol and tao pout.

Lay just stares and mumbles threats that nobody can hear

Kris just sticks his tongue out at them all and smiles to himself as he digs his head into Y/N's neck.

Y/N's P.O.V

I go onto my phone and look at instagram and see that I got a dm from an account called jeon.jk it read,

Hi, sorry for that last extremely awkward encounter lol

------------------------

I tried my best to update today, I did this all on the bus lol. Enjoy I love youuu💞 have a great day!