-8-

(chapter 9 will be about exooo, ive decided to make this one about bts because it is easier sorryyy bby'sss)

y/n's p.o.v

"pstt, wake up y/n..." Seulgi whispers. I yawn and stretch and look at Seulgi angrily.

"What." I say pissed with a death glare. Note to everyone, i'm the most angry when someone either wakes me up or takes my food. She puts her hands up in a surrender pose.

"Don't get mad at me, okay? But..youhavetogotosmtofilmyourmusicvideoforyoursingle/albumforyoursolocareerlikerightnow. Bye." Seulgi runs out and I take a moment to process what she says.

"ughhhhhhhhh wHy." I scream and get up swinging my body in the process angrily puting my outfit and sunglasses on. I walk down the stairs angrily and ignore Wendy and the others saying good morning and go outside waiting for my manager.

"Oh my god." I say to my manager on the phone angrily.

"Where are you? You know what nevermind-" I groaned and hung up.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't they..?"

I look over to see Luhan of exo smirking at me. I scoff.

"Someone thinks their a smart ass don't they..?" I mock and turn away annoyed. I hear a chuckle come from him. "What's wrong..?" I hear him say as he grabs my wrist gently like he just picked up a fragile jewel.

I look at him tiredly.

"I have to film a music video or something..i don't know i'm just angry. Sorry Lu." I pat his head giving him a gentle smile and he nods. "There we go!" He says happily and let's go of me. "Well I have to go and give Sehun his bubble tea..bye y/n!"

"Bye.."

*time skip brought to you by me in my bed at 1;00 am writing out of boredom and being sleep deprived.*

After shooting the mv I currently am just sitting in a basket watching it release.

It was a different concept, I liked it.

Incoming call JK

"OMG rJ SUNBAENIM YOU ARE SO AMAZING I JUST WATCHED YOUR MV AND I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING-" Suddenly Jk's voice was gone and replaced with a new one.

"What Jungkook was going to ask before this video was up was, if you wanted to go shopping with Jk, Jimin, me, and Jin. Since the rap line is out recording a cypher we are super bored and wondered if a lovely lady~ like you wanted to join."

"Uh okay I'd love to!"

"Great we will pick you up in a few! Bye Y/n-ah💞"

They hung up and I got changed patiently and started humming happiness. Until I hear a scream from outside and look out the window to see a handsome man with a box smile waving happily. I looked at him for a while trying to connect the puzzle pieces of where I have seen him from.

"Stop staring and get in the car beach we are going shopping!" He says in english with an accent.

What am I getting myself into.

Once I finally get into the car I sit next to a boy named Jimin and we start talking about dance. "Can I call you Y/N?" He asks with innocent eyes.

"Yeah sure, no need to be formal with me." I smile and I look forward as our shoulders rub against each other. He's very muscular. "Y-Y/N, you look very pretty today I forgot to add." I look over at Jimin with wide eyes and calm down a little bit. "T-thank you, i'm not really used to people complimenting me.." I blush and look down at my lap.

"Jinja?!1" Jimin is interrupted by the boy on the other side of me.

"Jimin back off! She is my girl! I've known her longer!" He wines. I turn to face him and my face changes with realization.

"Oh yeah, I know you." The boy evilly smiles at Jimin. "See!"

"Didn't we text?"

I scoot closer to him and put my hand on his chin.

"You're V I talked to you the other day..am I correct?" I say a little bit seductively. And his face gets bright red and he moves his body the other direction and looks out the window. I look at Jimin and see he is laughing and we high five.

"Nice one Y/N..." Taehyung whispers, "I'll get you back." I shiver and keep talking to Jimin.

-Time skip brought to you by myself-

We all get out and suddenly the boy who was driving with broad shoulders which were, very attractive by the way. Grabs my hand "I'll take Y/N and Jk with me while you two go on your own." He says and I blush by his touch.

"WAEEEEEE YOU CAN'T KEEP HER FOR YOURSELF HYUNG!" Taehyung whines. "You had her the whole car ride it's Kookie's and I's turn. He suddenly walks straight and I follow since he is still holding my hand and Jungkook trails behind us.

"U-uh Jin op-pa, you need a mask." He looks at me and smiles. "Ahhh I forgot this isn't good." I feel my coat pocket to see if my spare one is still in there. "Ah here," I release myself from his grip and take out the mask. He looks at me confused. I stretch up and wrap the things around his ears gently and adjust the mask. Once I stop I look up at him and smile. "Good thing i'm handy." and giggle. "N-ne good thing."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I watch Jin hyung's and Y/N noona's special moment and glare. Everyone is getting too close to her. It's not fair. First Jimin, Taehyung, and now Jin. It's stupid.

I don't think twice and wrap my arm's around Y/N's torso. "Noona....will you help me pick out an outfit?" I say and put my head on her shoulder. I feel her her tense a little bit. "Okay Jungkook-ah." I smirk at Jin hyung and let go of Y/n. "Let's go." I drag her to gucci and smile.

-time skip a brought to you by a pouting jin following jk and y/n around-

Y/N's P.O.V

Jungkook basically dragged me to the food court and told me to wait while he went to get something. I was falling asleep slowly in a chair until I heard a voice.

"Look who we have here." I flutter my eyes open to see who the voice belonged to and saw Taehyung. "Mmmm Taehyung oppa~ carry me." I purr and hold out my arms towards him. "Don't need to tell me twice."

3rd person p.o.v
Taehyung gently scooped y/n up bridle style and looked at her face softly smiling to himself, because he obviously was enjoying this very much. His hands kinda shook under her touch and he hoped she didn't feel it. Of course he didn't like her though, he thought to himself. He only was teasing her, he didn't actually like her. At least he hoped. He didn't have a good history with females and he didn't want his heart to hurt again.

But for some reason when their bodies touched he felt like fire and his heart sped up he felt like he was vibrating. He wanted to scream and run far. But instead y/n snuggled close into his chest and he tried so hard to not scream and jump up and down. But he wasn't the only one who felt this way. First it was the youngest, him, jimin, then the oldest slowly started to feel it..but the youngest was watching this all. He was determined to win, she was his first love and he will make sure she is his last.

---------
merry Christmas sorry about the chapter it's a lil short and I got lazy towards the end so enjoy.