-9-

this chap is thanks to @sailor_jolina so thanks betch muy love <3

-

I stretch out and snuggle into my pillow, nuzzling my head. "awh she looks cute asleep guys uwu" I hear a male voice say. "Shut up Jongdae! Oh my god.." My eyes open wide and I sit up. Looking at 12 figures all around my bed. "Excuse me..?"

"Excused." They all say at the same time.

"Oh thanks, WAIT. WHY ARE YOU ALL IN MY ROOM."

I scream throwing a pillow hitting Tao in the face. "Ouch why did you-"

"You see Y/N one of the bts boys carried you all the way over and well, your dorm was empty and he couldn't get inside, but thankfully Yixing saw you and brought you here!"

Baekhyun says cheerfully hopping onto the bed next to me.

"In my room." He winks.

I look at him unamused, "I'll be leaving now" I get up and walk over to Yixing and put my hand on his shoulder "thanks yixing." and I start to walk downstairs.

"WAIT!" I turn around to look at Kyungsoo question ly.

"W-would you like to go to the amusement park with us..?" I internally awe at his cuteness. "Uh sure."

"Perfect! let's go everyone." He gathers up everyone and shoves me in the car.

"Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo."

"KYUNGSOO."

He turns around. "Yes..?"

"I'm still in my yesterday clothes.." I pout and a look of realization hits him.

"Oh, um can someone get her a shirt, and pants?"
"I got it!" Chanyeol says and pats kyungsoo on the back heading to his room.

"Easy tiger, you're clothes are way too big I'll get her some." Minseok mimics him and pats him on the shoulder. After he goes away

"itsnotmyfaultidontstilllooklikeafetus." I snort at chanyeols words and cover my mouth.

Minseok then comes back with a champion sweatpants and sweatshirt since it's pretty cold out. I thank him and go to change into the bathroom. Once I look at myself in the mirror I finally get a grasp of reality.

"Holy shit-" My hands reach my face patting it repeatedly. "I'm an idol, I'm hanging out with exo...what is my life." A knock of wood suddenly comes into my ears.

"y/n can you stop being weird and come outside suho is getting impatient babe." I roll my eyes realizing it's Baekhyun. I grasp the door handle and open it roughly walking out without looking at him and going into the van crossing my arms.

"Is there room on here or do I have to sit on Kris's lap again?"

"Sorry there's no room guess you have to sit on
my-"

"MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM! Take a seat." Kyungsoo says while rubbing the back of his head, I nod and make my way to the back alone.

I plug my earphones in and decide to listen to some bigbang.

I start to jam out till the music gets a little quieter in my right ear. I turn to the side of me and see baekhyun.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He stares at me hardly and I as I was about to say a witty comeback I look at him closely.

What the hell, why does he look like a baby? Why am I weakened?

"I-i don't." I feel my face heat up as I stutter. His eyes go a little wide.

"Did you just stutter? And blush? At me?" He grins widely and I look away.

"It's okay...I think you're cute too."

We all got off me being silent and went in line to ly for our wristbands. Everyone had payed and Xiumin and I were left. I watched him pay patiently and stepped up to the lady.

"One wristband please." I say politely getting my money out. The lady looks at me with a sweet smile "That young man already payed for you miss." I looked over at Xiumin and see him smile.

"Oh, thank you." I nod at her and jog to him. "What a gentlemen you are" I joked and nudged him a little. He just chuckled and nodded as we walked onto the loud boardwalk to the rest of exo. For some reason there weren't a lot of people and security was everywhere. Then I looked around to see other boy groups everywhere.

"Is it like a boygroup gathering or something..?" I whisper to jongin he leans over. "...seems so." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Well this is going to be weird isn't it."

"RJ NOOONA!" I look over and see Haechan waving over at me.

(yeri is 22 in this book and rJ is 20)

I look back at exo and see all of them gone.

I've never felt so loved. I look back at Haechan and start to walk over.

"Come over!" Jaehyun yells and I jog over till I feel I huge force hit me from the side knocking me over.

"Hey guYS-" I feel something on top of me and look up to meet a pair of eyes staring at me. His face was shocked but soon turned into a smirk.

"Do I know you? Cause you look like my future wife."

I paused.

"Excuse me?"

-
sorry for the wait this is R E A L LY bad but take it
:(
I still love y'all