-2-

Third person P.O.V

"Aw~ our maknae is so cute!" Yeri squealed high pitched and hugged rJ. "Hey! Don't hurt her, Pabo..." Irene sighed and pulled Yeri off rJ. "I'm sorry she is just so cute!" Yeri pretends to faint, and Joy catches her. "I just can't take it!"

"She isn't even doing aeygo Yeri," Wendy chuckles.

"You guys aren't even paying attention to the comments!" Seulgi hits Yeri and Wendy. "Aish..." Irene says and reads the comments out loud. "rJ what other idols are you closest to outside red velvet?" she reads aloud.

rJ thinks and quickly responds "I haven't really met any other idols, even though i'm in sm I haven't seen anyone because i've been practicing. Also I am pretty sure they don't know I exist." She chuckles at the end.

"Aww rJ~ie we will make sure you have friends! After your first concert. ;)" Joy says and pats my back.

"Which is tomorrow by the way." Irene adds.

We answer a couple more questions and finally end the live and head back to the dorm.

Y/N's P.O.V

I went into my room and started scrolling through my social medias. I saw a bunch of idols welcoming me into the group and started to feel extremely happy. But of course every positive comment comes with a hateful one. I briefly acknowledged those, but one comment did catch my eye...

Joyfulsuga67: rJ be careful, don't fall in love with any idols..just looking out for you. <3 I know how it is these days, from well, experience.

I am just really confused what is wrong with dating an idol...besides well company rules.

Oh god, are they mean?

Scandals?

I hit myself in the face. "Ouch...why did I do that again." I said holding onto my cheek.

Also if that girl wants me to be careful this isn't the greatest place because all sm groups dorms are all circled around each other. I mean like F(x) and Girls Generation are like right in front of our dorm and NCT and exo are on both sides of our dorm. You could have said this earlier...

I put my phone down and wrapped myself into a burrito onto my bed.

I rolled off the bed and stood up and looked at myself in the mirror still in the burrito. Cute.

"I wonder if I could dance like this.." I looked in my full body mirror and played shuffle and growl by exo turned on. I started flopping around trying to do the dance.

Third person P.O.V

Little did Y/N know that three cheeky boys were watching Y/N from their window next door.

Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, all laughed while watching the strange girl flop around in her blanket. "What is she even doing!" Chen snorted. "I don't know but I can't watch this anymore, even though it is highly entertaining." Kai said while closing his eyes. "Maybe we should get her attention.." Baekhyun snickers while the others smirk. Baekhyun lifted up the window and Chen gave him a rock to throw.

Y/N's P.O.V

The song finally ended and I took a deep breath. Until a loud noise hit my window causing me to fall. "Aish...what the heck who threw that?!?" I got up out of my burrito and looked out the window only to see another window across from mine with three faces. I lifted up the window to yell at them. "HEY! Pabo's what was that for?" I said angrily.

~To be continued~

≧◡≦

see ya soon <3