-4-

Y/N P.O.V

I got awoken by screaming and giggles. "What the heck is happening.." as I say rubbing my eyes. I open my eyes and see 5 idiots looking at me. "We are ready to go on stage!" Irene says.

My eyes shoot open and I run to the dressing room extremely fast and the makeup artists pamper me. "I'M COMING!" I run to them on the side of the stage and almost fall over.

Soon once we all go onto the stage everyone starts screaming and clapping. "You guys ready..?" Seulgi said. We all nodded and got into our positions.

(Just focus on irene for now and pretend you is her)

After the performance everyone started clapping and screaming. We all bowed and we ran off the stage giggling. "That was so awesome!!" I jumped into Joy's arms and all of us were screeching.

"Are you guys done yet?" A voice says and I turn around and see all of exo standing there giggling. I quickly jump off Joy and bow. Aish..

Third person P.O.V

rJ covers her face with her hands. "Aww our maknae is shyy." Wendy smiles as rJ sinks deeper into her hands. Suddenly Lay walks up to rJ and gently grabs her hands and holds them. rJ looks up and Lay says "Don't cover your face, I want to keep looking at you." rJ's face becomes a deep crimson and the red velvet members squeal and yell rLay loudly.

Meanwhile the exo members hide their jealous expression and Baekhyun goes to hug rJ. "You didn't dissapoint us good job!" Baekhyun pats rJ's head and rJ pouts. "yahhh don't mess up my hair oppa!" Baekhyun blushes and let's go.

rJ's manager tells everyone to go socialize. So rJ unwillingly slugs herself over to the idols to try and talk.

Y/N's P.O.V

I go socialize with all the girl groups and say hi to snsd unnies. I try to go back to my group but I bump into a figure and fall on my butt. Aren't I a graceful idol..note my sarcasm. "I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry! I didn't see you! AISH I AM SO STUPID. Omg are you okay?" The figure pulls me up and I am face to face with.

I suddenly have a huge blush on my face

I suddenly have a huge blush on my face. "I am Jungko-omg are you rJ?!?!" Jungkook suddenly lets go and backs away then stops and bows rapidly with a huge blush on his face. "I-I got to go! LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOUR FACE!" He suddenly runs away really fast.

"Looks like you have a fanboy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated! My birthday just passed! It was on October 6 <3 so that was funnn :) ba bye.