10

rJ p.o.v

"you're excused." he adjusts himself on me smiling. before i push him off.

"aish why does everyone say this to me..." i groan while rubbing my head.

"jackson you need to be more careful next time! you couldve hurt someone-" the boy stops yelling and looks over at me till his eyes go wide.

"i'm so sORRy, JACKSON. apologize for hitting this... poor girl." he hits jackson in the back of the head and jackson bows quickly to apologize.

"its fine.." i push myself off from the ground and dust myself off. "everyone makes mistakes.."

"The more I look at you it seems it wasn't a mistake but destiny~" The boy Jackson reaches out for my hand but gets quickly slapped away.

"I leave you two here for what 2 minutes and it's all gone to shit." I turn to see Jaebum from behind me walking closer.

"Youngjae. Jackson how are you guys doing? With this freedom I've given you?"

"Horrible now that your here-" Youngjae hits Jackson "sWeLl. Thank you." I chuckle watch hung their painful encounter.

"Well I have to go now..my friends are over there." I motion to NCT who are just staring from afar.

"Oh, oka-Y"

Jackson quickly wraps his arm over my shoulder and we start walking. "You see, you could do that. BUT. You could hang with them legit any other day because they are in sm....But us on the other hand are a one shot deal. And probably more interesting.

So, in conclusion you're hanging with us for the day." He states and points at the rest of got7.

I take a big sigh and look back at him, "fine..." He smirks and before I know it i'm being dragged to several other rides.

-
This is real short but I feel like I haven't updated in 30 years so enjoy and sorry bbys

ALSO do you guys want a face reveal or is that not a thing anymore?