OJ. Tastes good!. But feels icky!..

Hey,

I'm telling you once again this actually happened because of a certain someone *glares evily at that person* continue to read if you want too know who did that too me!

Love Cc

-------------________~~~~~~~~~~___________----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~_____________~~~~~~~~______

So as usual I go to my table outside and sit with Jaimie, Alice, Sam and Patrick for Lunchtime but this lunch I had a boring lunch-order!

They were late AS ALWAYS and then they finally showed up and I quickly gobbled up my Hot-dog and went to sit and watch my friends handball game with my OJ (Orange Juice).

And then it was about 3 minutes later Joe-Joseph-comes up to me with MY handball and smashes down on the OJ that's in-between my legs and yes your right it went EVERYWHERE especially in-between my legs!

I literally screamed and got up with a little bit of my OJ left in the bottle and yes again, I ran around chasing Joe threatening to attack with the OJ and you know I was so pissed off that when he was standing with his back towards me I splashed most of the leftover Orange Juice ALL OVER HIS BACK and apart of his shorts then went and put the orange juice bottle in the bin and came back.

And then we had a monster yelling ceromony-Not as pretty as you think?- we started yelling and screaming at each other-I swear I have NO IDEA in why a teacher didn't come and send us too the office?-he swore, then I swore in the end WE BOTH SWORE at the other and after about 15 minutes of lunch wasted on a pointless fight over the bloody OJ we finally stopped the fight!

But I swear to this very day we are both mad at the other and vica versa! JOSEPH I WILL GET YOU IN THE FUTURE FOR THAT!

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!!

Thanks for reading this chapter yes I know I've done two chapters in one day but I'm sick and bored so heres this I really hope you've enjoyed this I'll probably get another chapter of this out today as well since I'm that bored :D Ohhh and I LOVE typing so HAPPY PEOPLE man all the people on wattpad who like this book would be happy for the double maybe even triple update in ONE DAY!!!

Love Cc!! <3