Laughing Bin...

'Ello!,

Well this is chapter 11 of 'Aghhh School' I will be bringing in older characters from previous chapters, this only happened today (8-8-2012) God it was halarious!

ENJOY!

~Edi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During one of my less typical lunches, I was with Sam, Pat and Jordyn we were chatting about stuff then Pat says 'MY LIGHT SABER IS BETTER THEN YOURS!!!' 'NO MINE IS!' Sam retorted 'NO MY  LASER PEGASUS IS BETTER THEN YOUR LIGHTSABER!' 'NOOOOOOOO MY LASER HAMSTER IS BETTER THEN YOUR PEGASUS!' 'MY PEGASUS WITH USE HIS HORNY THING AND COOK YOUR HAMSTER AND EAT HIM!' interrupted by Cc and Jordyn laughing their heads off! 'MY LASER UNICORN WILL USE HIS HORNY THING AND POKE YOUR EYES!' 'MY LASER PEGASUS CAN FLY AWAY AND SHOOT LITTLE PIXES AT YOUR UNICORN!' I but in and say 'PAT AND SAM QUIT IT THE BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I GET MAD!' then I grabbed their tops/jumpers and walked around until they dragged me into the netting one on one side the other on the other side and I am getting pulled through the middle of the netting, yelling and screaming then I scream at Jordyn to take hold of  Pat and I will take hold of Sam so then we grab the both of them I walk to one side of the oval and she stays on the other with Pat in hand, I obviously have Sam who is trying to wriggle away from my grip and I'm like 'As if Sam, as if!' he just looks at me and I laughed.

I watched Jordyn hold Pat and talk with Thy and he was all sqirming around trying to break free then Sam somehow releases himself and bolts off and I chase after him catch him then Joseph interferes with me and I'm like 'Let go Joe LET GO' and doesn't and then he lets Sam go, and I am thinking Holy Crap more chasing! :(

I eventually catch him and then its bell time.... BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________ 

So it was a usual afternoon is class then Sam, Pat and I got called out by Mrs. L to take out the class bins so we do as told, I take the recycling bin and Sam takes the normal class bin and Pat comes because we need to do computers afterwards. So I am walking and I see Banok carting a recycling bin and I yell out "YO BANOK CAN I PUT DIS IN THA BIN?' and he just laughs and says "Dis bin is outta order!' and I say "Dafuq why?" then he opens the bin to a giggling Kyal and I look and lock eyes with him and laugh even more... Then Banok shuts the bin and continues his rounds!........

Then we had to go and get a garbage bag for our class bin upstairs so we go to the School Office to Julie and Carmel (who sit in the Office ALL DAY) to ask for a bin bag so I wait back a little further away and then Sam asks for a.... GARBAG and I start looking at him going "Dafuq" and then Julie is just like "A GARBAG?" and Sam is like "Yes a GARBAG short for Garbage bag..." Lol a few minuts later we actually GET the bag and on our way back to class Pat's like "A GARBAG Bawahahahaha" and Sam whacks him with it and says yes Pat a GARBAG And I am like crying from how much I am laughing.

Then Pat yells "When I die put RIP and Death By Garbag on my grave tomb please" and I just broke off into hysterics and it was awkward for me and my class started leaving the class OMFG I blushed big time then Jasmine yells 'Bye Sam" and didn't even look at me! Imma suspicious now.... Hmmmmmm?

LOL!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! 

You like? Well Kyal and I had a funny time laughing I wonder whether I should give him my basketball top?? Well comment on whether I should or shouldn't THANKS!!!

Love~ Ed

Btw if you are reading this book you will not understand unless you have read ALL chapters of it..... 

Thank you...