Turning off computers

Hey Reader,

This is another one of the parts to my book ''Aghhh School'' I hope you'll like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________________________________

2:55PM!!!~ I'm yelling at Patrick and Sam

What?~Groaned Patrick

You Know Pat its one job Cc ALWAYS warns us about since we HAVE to go with her~Said Sam

Yea Patrick!~I said with my "I'm Right Now Lets get GOING!" tone

Ok whos asking Mrs.L?~Patrick questioned?

Ummm I'm Not!~ Pat and Sam said in unison

Ohh fine! Why do I ALWAYS have to have this bloody job of Telling The Teacher?!?!~ I said incredibly mad

Well go do it!~Patrick said impaitently

Ok Ok OK!~ I replyed furiously

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Mrs. L Pat, Sam and I need to go turn off the computers in the resource center. Can We Go?' I said eager to get out

''Sure Cc" She repiled back

"Thanks" I said whilst bolting to the door following Sam and Pat

In about half a minute we arrived in the front of the resource center, I'd said 'I'm going to start on the other side of the resource center. You guys do the computers and I'll come do the date when I'm done here. Ok?'

Yep Sure Cc~ They said in unison

So as usual i head over and turn off the lights and fix the bean bags and yell out to Pat and Sam telling them I'm done I wait awhile and get no reply at all! So I grap two permanent markers and take off their caps and arm myself with them and slowly walk into the computer room and as I get in I can't see them so I walk around and look un defr the desks then I eventually hear laughing so I swiftly turn on my heel and catch them under a pair of desks that I had'nt reached yet then they arer leaning over clutching their stomachs laughing and then I threatern to draw on their yellow school shirts in pink and purple markers.....

So as I walked closer eager to screw up their shirts they finally surrendered and I laughing said "Guys you think I'd actually mess up your shirts?!! Well I really would'nt because those are your YEAR SEVEN shirts!!" they just looked and sighed and cursed upon me but like I usually do when they do this I sat on the floor and didn't talk and fake whimpered I refused to look at them and I was grumpy...... Soon enough the bell rang and I got up and put the markers away?.... SHIVERS THEY'RE GONE! my markers and Pat and Sam! Ohhh I'm dead now.

Ok so now I'm walking aroung until I find them hiding and they have the most shocked faces ever and then they yell-whisper "CC GET DOWN' so what the heck I do and we catch a glimpse of Mr. G ohhugh we're dead now he's smoking and we can see him!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC...

How'd you like it? Sorry I got carried away with homework so here's what you asked for!!

Love Cc