3 ; Bedroom

To be honest, this story literally has no plot, i'll just write whatever i think of.
So please, don't question me if things suddenly get weird. I'm still in the process of thinking of a plot.

--

In the midst of your never-ending conversation with the seven boys, (Yoongi woke up few minutes later) you suddenly asked as soon as you thought of it, "Are those your only clothes?" You frowned when all of them nodded. "We should make new clothes then!" You said excitedly, but it seemed like nobody doesn't know what you mean, "How are we going to make new clothes?" Seokjin asked, who was comfortably sitting on your right palm. The others seemed to agree on the oldest's question.

You just laughed at their reactions, "We're going to sew, silly!" You exclaimed, as if it was the simplest thing and they don't know it. As soon as the boys heard your answer, they immediately whined loudly in protest, saying that they're too lazy for sewing, well, except for Seokjin who said that he was very ready to help you, excited even, "I'm in!" You smiled at them, not wanting to do anything but to pinch their cute little cheeks, too bad your hand is huge for them.

"Come on guys, ride on my shoulder, we're going to my room." At the mention of room, the boys excitedly went to your shoulder, well except for one person, who visibly went frozen. "(Your name), c-can I ride on your h-hand, instead? I p-promise I won't move too much." Hoseok said, as he ran to your right hand, hugging half of your wrist tightly, obviously afraid that he would fall of if he let go. The other males teased him for such a coward, but you just laughed at it and ruffled Hoseok's hair, "Sure thing, Hoseokie. And don't be afraid, you won't fall." You said as you used your left hand to keep him from falling down to the floor.

You walked slowly to the stairs, but for the seven males, it was fast as the wind went slapping on their faces, making them shout in joy, well, except for Hoseok, who was tightly holding on the tiny portion of the fabric of your shirt. You rubbed Hoseok's back, hoping that it would calm him down, as he was still sitting very stiffly. Once you entered your room, the six boys on your shoulders were gaping at the sight of your room. There we stuff toys placed almost everywhere, a few posters on the walls, and wooden furniture neatly organized. You placed them on your white and (favorite color except for white)-colored lovely, and very comfortable bed.

Seokjin's eyes lit up, as he saw a Mario and Luigi plush toy placed neatly on the bed. "No way! You like Mario too?" He said cheerfully. You went excited as well, Finally someone who likes Mario! "Yup, I do! I like Luigi more, though." You said happily to the oldest male. Seokjin ran to the Mario plush, hugging it very tightly, "Fine by me, but Mario's mine." He said, playfully glaring at you, before giggling at Mario's softness.

You removed your attention from Seokjin, then smiling as you saw the rest of the boys,  laying down comfortably on the bed. You stifled your laugh as you found Yoongi already asleep. "He's really a sleepy head, isn't he?" You said softly to the others, motioning to Yoongi, who is pushing himself more on your pillow. They quickly agreed, with Hoseok whining, "He throws us around when we wake him up! He's really mean!"

The laughter stopped as Taehyung abruptly stood up, looking at something behind your back, gasping loudly, "You have an eevie toy?!" He exclaimed, eyes wide. You looked behind you, and saw that eevie toy that you luckily won on an arcade game. "Oh, that. I won that in an arcade game. Wanna have it?" You offered at him, making Taehyung nod very eagerly. "Yes please!! Can I have it now?" He said excitedly, his toes curling in anticipation.

You nodded, smiling before walking towards the toy, picking it up from the table on the very corner, before heading back to Taehyung, who was making grabbing gestures, telling you to hurry up and give it to him. You walked a little faster, finally reaching the bed, but giving the toy to the brown haired boy vey slowly, earning a loud whine. You laughed at his cute actions, "Here you go, your highness."

"Eevie!!" He said, -screamed- hugging the toy tightly, nuzzling his nose on it. Due to Taehyung's screaming, Yoongi unfortunately, woke up, frowning immediately, "Ya, Kim Taehyung," He said, his voice still laced with sleep, slightly upset that he was awoken by the younger's annoying screaming, making the other males freeze. You saw Taehyung visibly froze as well when he heard Yoongi's scary voice. He slowly turned around, hesitating if he would look down or meet Yoongi's eyes.

"Come here." He said calmly, and Taehyung felt goosebumps form all over his body. I regret my mistakes, please don't do this to me. He mentally pleaded, praying that he won't die because of Yoongi. "I still have many things that I want to do.." He whispered to himself defeatedly. Hearing this, Jimin ran to Yoongi's side. The younger male clung unto the latter's arm, pleading the older to let Taehyung be.

Looking at that puppy eyes that Jimin was giving him, Yoongi bit his inner cheeks, closing his eyes, and breathing deeply, before giving in, "Fine, fine. But don't give that stare on me, Park Jimin." He said, trying to look anywhere but the younger, who kept on holding Yoongi's cheeks, forcing the older to look at him. "Hyung," Jimin cooed with his listen-to-me-or-i'll-cry-in-front-of-everyone-you-love voice (taehyung's words, not his), "Look at me, pleeeease." He pleaded, almost laughing as Yoongi's expression softens. You can say, Yoongi has a soft spot for the maknaes.

You looked at the other boys, asking for an explanation to what's happening. Seokjin sighed, before explaining, "That's how Yoongi naturally acts to the three maknaes here. They're like, his very weakness." He said softly, not wanting the two said males to hear him. Namjoon spoke as well, "He may have a weakness for them, but sometimes he just really can't help but be a volcano and just get angry." he smiled widely, showing his cute dimples that you just wanted to touch. "(Your name), come nearer! I'll whisper you something." He said, giggling.

You went nearer, placing your ear somewhere near Namjoon. He went to whisper you something, "Don't tell Yoongi-hyung, but he's actually a mashmallow hiding inside a scary person." He whispered in an secretive tone, before telling you that you can go back now, and not to tell anyone about it, before laying down the soft bed.

You smiled at them talking without care in the world, before remembering, "Ya, we're supposed to make new clothes, don't even think about running away!" You told them. A series of 'aww's were heard as soon as you spoke. You even heard a quiet, "I thought you forgot it already." From Hoseok, who was now pouting. "Come on, let'a get to work, you tiny cuties." You said, before turning to pick up the still whining Taehyung, and eventually getting the other members as well.

--

I was happy that there's no classes today, bc it's the SONA of our president, but our history teacher wanted us to make a reaction paper about it.
I slept at 4pm, then I woke up at 6pm, and the SONA was already halfway done so im like 😑😑😑

Anyways, thanks for reading (or possibly waiting for the update) this chapter. I really appreciate ever reads, but I like it more if you vote. So... vote please?? If you did, thank you :^)

Anyways, bye!