5 ; Where are you?

It's time to go to bed.. It's been a long day, taking up 5 whole chapters lmao
The last chapter has legit 666 words, so I didn't bother adding at least one more sentence.

--

The eight of you spent the rest of the day watching different movies. You yawned, turning your head to look at the wall clock, as you noticed that it was dark outside already. 10:48 PM. I think it's time to sleep. You thought, before looking at the tiny males. They're already asleep, except for Taehyung. "Oh, Taehyung, why are you still awake?" You asked him, perplexed.

Taehyung he looked at you with tired eyes, "I just.." he yawned quietly, "I can't sleep without holding something or someone." He answered, and you went to turn off the television. You motioned for him come to your hand, and he obliged, plodding his way to your hand, sitting on it as soon as he did. You picked the boys one by one to your hand, before going to your room, placing them on your bed, somewhere on the end of the pillows, because you're scared you might squish them, since you sleep messily. Maybe I'll make a bed for them soon. You thought.

You laid down your bed, facing the seven boys, and watched as Taehyung hugged the nearest one to him, who was a sleeping Jimin, who cuddled him back unconsciously. You smiled at the cute sight. You caressed Taehyung's hair, making him sleep quickly. You tucked yourself under the (favorite color) blanket, giving the tiny men one last time, before slowly, your eyelids drooped at a slow pace, and you slept a comfortable, peaceful, dreamless sleep.

°B°T°S°

You woke up, stretching your limbs, not even noticing that you almost hit Hoseok with your arm, fortunately, you didn't hit him and he kept on sleeping peacefully. You looked at the clock, and seeing that it was just five in the morning, you were about to sleep again, when you noticed that something is missing, or rather, someone. You silently counted the boys, and yup, someone is missing. They were only six. You blinked for a moment, before realizing that it was Namjoon who was missing. Your eyes widened, where could he possibly go?

You stood up carefully, trying not to wake up the sleeping boys, before going around, trying to look for the certain purple haired boy. You went to the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the music room, even the front porch, but Namjoon isn't there. How can I find him if he could literally hide on every corner of the house? You thought, frustrated. "Namjoon?" You called out for the tiny man quietly, so the other boys won't wake up. You kept on chanting his name like a mantra. You realized that you haven't went to the farthest bookshelf that was near the staircase. Maybe Namjoon's hiding there, or something.

You rushed to the shelf quickly, checking every space, hoping to find this certain cutie with cute dimples. You looked up on the top part of the shelf, the part that you can't reach, and surprisingly, Namjoon was there, trying to climb up on the top row of the bookshelf. "Namjoon, what are you doing up there?" You asked him, standing on your tippy toes, in hopes to reach the tiny male, but failing miserably. "Oh, (your name), hi! I was just trying to reach for that book," Namjoon pointed on the book on the very end, entitled, 'Metamorphosis' by Franz Kafka. You don't know when you bought that book, but apparently, you have that on the shelf. "I've been searching for that book before, and I've been dying to read it!" He declares, making grabby motions, trying to reach for the book, obviously not succeeding to do so.

"You might fall, Namjoon! Stay there, okay?" Namjoon nodded, and you took the nearest chair you could find, standing on it, reaching for the book. You picked up Namjoon hastily, afraid that he might fall, because he's so high from the tiled floor. You sighed in relief as he was now secured between your hand and your stomach, "Don't wander around like that again without me, okay?" You said as you returned the chair from its original place. You went to the bedroom with Namjoon on your right hand, and the book on your other hand.

You placed the book and Namjoon on the table, letting the purple-haired finally read the book in peace. As for you, you went back to your bed, lying down once again. It's still five in the morning, anyways. You thought, before turning to sleep. What you did a while ago was too much energy.

°B°T°S°

You woke up after three hours, with Hoseok and Seokjin finally awake, but the thing is, they're trying to go to the table where Namjoon was. One wrong move and Seokjin might fall off the bed. Without thinking twice, you picked up the both of them quickly, making them scream in surprise. Hoseok was holding tightly to your hand, afraid that he might fall. Their screaming made the two cuddling boys -Taehyung and Jimin- wake up. "What are you guys doing?" You questioned the two of them.

"We want to see what Namjoon's reading!" Seokjin answered, while trying to remove himself from your grasp. "I wanna go to Namjoon!" He shouted, trying to reach out for the said male, who turned too look at him for a moment, before going back to read the book. Seokjin and Hoseok whined loudly, saying that they want to read it too, because it seemed interesting. You sighed at the two, before putting them down the table, letting them read. After a few seconds, Seokjin removed his eyes from the book, looking at you, "I don't understand!" He complained, as Hoseok complained the same thing as well.

You can't help but let out a sigh, while looking at those two whiny males.

--

Menstruation sucks why do I have to be a girl.
Anyways, thank you for bearing with this story