4 ; Lunch

It's the first day of Bangtan in your house and it's already 4 chapters 😂😂 how long will this take..
I hope you have/had a lovely day today! Even though literally just 3-7 people reading this.

--

After probably half an hour, you finally convince the boys to help make clothes, with the help of Seokjin. In a span of three hours, you all have made three shirts for every one, two sweatpants, and one jacket for each of them. They were all pretty satisfied with their new clothes. After all the hardwork, all of them were tired and sweaty. "That's.. Enough.. For.. Today," Namjoon said in between pants, "That's the last time that I will ever sew. I almost got hurt." He added. Meanwhile there's Yoongi sitting boredly, like what he just did was nothing, didn't even waste a single sweat from his body. He said that he's always the one to do manual stuffs like this so it was pretty easy for him.

It was pretty hard sewing, especially for you, since you had to make it very small, since it's for tiny, pocket-sized dorks. After some time resting, you stood up from the floor, "You guys rest or sleep for a moment, I'll just make lunch for everyone. You all must be hungry." You said, receiving groans of approval, which made you smile, before going downstairs, heading to the kitchen. Once you reached the kitchen, you pondered for a moment, thinking of what to cook for you and the boys. After a few minutes, you finally decided to just cook a simple dinner, (just think of your most favorite dish because i just ate and i'm too full to think about food). Surely, the seven males would enjoy this.

You went to take and prepare the ingredients, before beginning to cook enough for you and the boys. As soon as you finished, you wiped your hands with the nearest towel, before placing the dishes on the dining table. You only cooked a small portion, fit for like 2 persons, since your new friends are too little for a normal person, and you thought that maybe, they won't be able to finish even 3 huge scoops of rice. You then paced back to your room, calling out to the seven males, who excitedly told you to carry them.

You stretched out your hands to them, and they excitedly zoomed their way to stand on your hand. "Let's go, (your name)! I'm getting hungry at the smell already!" Seokjin said energetically, his stomach boiling in hunger. "Alright, alright." You stated at him, before turning around to go to the dining room. When you opened the door to the dining room, the seven males' eyes sparkled in awe. "Food! Food!" Taehyung and Seokjin chanted. You placed them on top of the table, placing the little kiddie plates in front of them, putting food in each plate.

They ate using their tiny hands. Their eyes widened, as they moaned at how delicious the food tasted. "You cook great, (your name)! You should teach me your techniques soon." Seokjin commented, as he gobbled up the food eagerly. You agreed at him before turning to eat as well. You eight chattered happily while you enjoyed the delicious food that you made.

°B°T°S°

After finishing every bits of the dishes, you placed the dirty plates on the sink, before plodding to the living room, as they suggested to watch movies. You can't possibly say no to Taehyung and Hoseok's pleading eyes, right? So here you all are, cuddling each other, watching the Iron Man 3. Since Jungkook won rock paper scissors a while ago, he got to choose what movie you're going to watch.

--

I'm sorry if this was short, I wanted to finish this ASAP because i'm getting bored with this scene. I'll try to think of better scenes soon, hopefully.
I'm sorry for the possible typos and grammatical errors, I'm still improving as an author.