8 ; Bakery

HOLY FFF KIM TAEHYUNG. NOT EVEN A STAN BUT DAMN ONE OF MY WEAKNESS.
Warning: slight taekook, and  fangirl Lisa's cameo

--

The next morning, you woke up somewhere near 6AM. You sat up, stretching your limbs, before looking at the clock. You yawned. It's still early. But you still have a job so you had to force yourself to stand up and take a bath. After you took a bath, you wore your clothes and got out. You woke up the seven tiny males, "Everyone, wake up!" You said loudly, making all of them —except Jungkook— to actually wake up.

Seokjin yawned, "(your name), it's too early! Please one more hour." He pleaded, with his voice still laced with sleep. You shook your head in disagreement, "No can do, mister. I'm going to work in an hour, and no one will cook for everyone if I leave." You reasoned. Seokjin pouted at your answer, but nodded anyways. He turned to Taehyung, "TaeTae, go wake Jungkook up." He commanded to the younger, who obliged.

As the others talked to each other, Taehyung went closer to the sleeping maknae, nudging him softly, "Kookie, wake up." He cooed, but Jungkook didn't budged. Taehyung repeated the action, but patting Jungkook's stomach this time, "Kookie!" He whispered loudly, careful not to disturbed you and his hyungs.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, turning his body to the left, facing away from Taehyung, who pouted. "Kookie, you have to wake up!" The older insisted. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, but his eyes remained closed. "No..." He tried to push Taehyung away, but Taehyung held onto Jungkook. "Get up now, or else (your name) won't buy you the lamb skewers that I requested for you." Taehyung lied, but hey, it was effective! Jungkook immediately stood up, "I'm awake!" He shouted, eyes wide.

Everybody in the room got weirded out, but Taehyung just cackled.

°B°T°S°

After an hour, you were now ready to go to the bakery. You opened the door, and you can hear everyone's voices shouting, "Goodbye, (your name)!" You laughed at them, waving back at them, "Goodbye too! See you later, guys!" You said the last time, before exiting the house, and now heading to the bakery.

You entered the bakery, and found one of your close friends, Lisa, cleaning her hands. You approached her, "Hi, Lisa!" You greeted cheerfully.

As soon as Lisa saw you, she ran towards you, squealing as she hugged you tightly. "Oh my gosh, (your name), oh my gosh!"  She screamed, not caring about the looks from the few customers. You laughed at her, dislodging yourself from the hug, and asking, "What now, Lalisa?"

"(Your name), I'm so happy!" Lisa ignored your question, still squealing. You repeated the same question a few moments after she finally calmed down. This time, when she was about to answer, their manager called them, "(Your name), Lisa, stop chitchatting and start working!" He yelled. "Yes, Ahn-ssi!" You both answered cheerily.

You both went to your respective places in the cashier, patiently waiting for customers to come.

°B°T°S°

Lisa is on a break, so you were handling all of the customers right now, but they're just few so it's no problem to you. (THE RHYME) The customer you were currently serving said a short, "Thanks." before leaving hastily, as if he was in an emergency. The next customer approached you. He had black hair, and the male has a black mask covering the lower part of his face, so you can't see his face properly. But his eyes looked so, so familiar.

"Hi! Can I have two slices of chocolate cake?" The male said, his voice a bit higher than a normal man's voice, which you think was cute. You smiled at him, "Sure, sir." you said before getting his order. "Here you go." You gave him the order. "Who you sharing it with?" You opened a conversation. "Oh, nothing. Just with my close friend," He answered, pointing at the male at the very corner. "Anyways, thank you and goodbye!" He paid for the food, waving at you as he approached his friend.

There were no more customers, so you just waited till someone enters again. I swear those eyes looks familiar. You thought as you glanced back to the boy a while ago, who was laughing with his friend.

As if there was a bulb magically appearing on top of your head, you thought of something. Those eyes are the same with Jimin!

--

Exams are coming this wednesday (it's monday currently) and i'm doing this..
What am i doing.