15 ; Home

Sorry if this took so long 😅😅

I hope nobody finds this story boring 😁

--

"Oh my God, (your name), he really looks like my baby Hobi! This is amazing!" Lisa squealed, cooing at Hoseok's face. You bit back your smile. If you only knew.

You turned to face the tiny male, "Tell her your name." You smiled then, motioning at Lisa. Hoseok did as you said, bowing politely at the female, "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok." This earned a loud gasp from Lisa.

"Oh my goddess of puppies and angels, he is literally a tiny version of Hoseokie, this is so- oh my freaking hell." She stuttered, here eyes glassy, as she looked like she was about to cry in utter happiness. "Why the hell do you have a cute babe like this, (your name)?" She asked as she kept on touching Hoseok's fluffy what-shampoo-are-you-using-because-i-wanna-use-it-as-well hair.

You merely shrugged at her, "I just know that there was a box in front of my house with these seven kiddos." (You heard a silent, "I'm not a kiddo." From Hoseok) Lisa's eyes widened at what you just informed at her, "There are six more?! Ya, (your name), why don't you tell these important things to me? Are we not friends?" She pouted at you.

You chuckled at what she said, "Oh I'm sorry, I don't want loud reactions from everyone, just like what you're doing, right now, with Hoseok." You explained at her in a teasing voice. Lisa huffed her breath, "Well, you better let me meet them sometime, then!" She declared, standing up from the floor.

You nodded, "Fine, fine. Maybe on, let's say friday?" You informed, making Lisa squeal in excitement, "Oh my God, I am soooooo excited!" Lisa practically screamed, jumping around the place.

You laughed out loud as Lisa freezed on her spot when you three heard the bell on the front door ring, informing that there's a customer. The girl hit you playfully, "You serve them, I'm just gonna talk to this little cutie here." and without listening to what you were about to say, she immediately approached the said cutie.

°B°T°S°

"Wow! Look, (your name)! There are sooo many lights around!" Hoseok gushes out as he stares outside the car window on your way home. It was nearly night time since it was already 5 in the evening so there were bright lights everywhere for people to see the way clearly.

You let him continue to ramble about the view outside the car. After a jiffy, Hoseok turned his head to you, "What are we going to eat for dinner, (your name)?"

You stopped as the stoplight turned red, and thought for a moment. "What about.." You glanced at him before turning back to the stoplight. "Sundubu jjigae? Sounds good?" You suggested, which made Hoseok's eyes literally sparkle as he nodded eagerly, "Yes please! It's been a long time since I ate it and I've wanted to have some ever since."

You bit back your smile as Hoseok kept on jumping. The watched as the light turned from red to green, and stepping on the gas pedal and reached home.

"Home!" Hoseok chanted as the both of you exited the car. You pushed the doorbell with your forefinger, while Hoseok knocked on the bottom of the door. Not just three times, but like- many, continuous times.

You heard a few shuffling and a soft 'thud' before the front door opened, showing a smiling Jin. "Welcome back!"

"Jin-hyung!!" Hoseok greeted, hugging the said male's ankle, which was the nearest to him. The blonde male picked the tiny male up and ushered you to enter.

"Jin, have you cooked dinner yet? Hoseok here was hoping for sundubu jjigae." You asked, the tiny male's eyes sparkling in hope.

"Oh good thing I haven't yet, then! I'm gonna make one right now, that is, if you have ingredients." Seokjin confirmed, giggling as he teased you in the end of his sentence.

"Ya, I have enough ingredients!" You retorted, hitting him lightly. The three of you went to the kitchen, preparing and cooking the dish.

 The three of you went to the kitchen, preparing and cooking the dish

(Stomach: *growls and boils at the same time*)

You looked up from the food to the kitchen door as you heard it creek. Two curious Namjoon's entered, peeking in at the food, "That smells good!" The two of them said in unison, making you smile knowingly like a pervert because damn, people in sync are amazing.

"Aish, what are you two doing here? Shoo! Dinner will be finished later, off you go!" Jin said, pushing Namjoon softly out of the kitchen. The two males sulked as they were finally kicked out of the kitchen. "We better have a huge chunk of the food, hyung! You owe us!" Joonie shouted, enough for you three to hear. "Yeah, you owe us!" It was Namjoon this time.

Seokjin laughed at the two. "We will if you guys behaved!"

--

Finally! 😅😅

Anyways, happy birthday to our cutest Kim Seokjin! Thank you for existing this past 25 years!! Happy 25th birthday!(26 in korean age) Love you babe! 😘😘

I got the motivation to right when i was watching the mmas because the wifi was going smoothly and the livestream was not pausing from time to time unlike mama lmao. And btw, if i havent wrote the reader's gender yet(im too lazy too check) this is for both fanboys and fangirls of bangtan! That's why i didnt include oppa/hyung when the reader talked to the members.

Anyways, Thank you to everyone who wasted their time, and ruined their sleeping schedule just to vote and make bangtan's dream come true!

MAMA:
-best asian style
-artist of the year (my classmate got so bitter bc this was supposed to be won by exo lmao)

MMA:
-best music video (BTS)
-best r/b (SUGA and Suran)
-hot trend (SUGA and Suran)
-global artist (BTS)
-song of the year (BTS)

Also, sundubu jjigae is soft tofu stew ^o^ thanks for reading!!!!