6 ; Bath time

••
Get ready for another boring chapter :)

--

After a few minutes, you moved your way to the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone, before waking up the two sleeping males, Yoongi and Jungkook. It wasn't pretty hard to wake Yoongi up, considering that he was a light sleeper, (but he keeps on cursing at everyone for waking him up, though) but Jungkook, on the other hand, is a very heavy sleeper, and it took the boys to just push him off the bed (with you catching him before he crashes to the hard floor) to wake him up.

Everyone had fun and chattered away with each other after breakfast, when a thought crossed your mind. I think it's time for them to take a bath. You said in your mind. "Oh we should!" You suddenly heard Jimin approve. You glanced at him, before you realized that you stated your thoughts out loud. "Okay, but wait right there, alright? I'll just prepare the stuff you need." You announced, before heading off to the bathroom.

You grabbed a small bowl, which seemed to fit their tiny body, and filling it with warm, soothing water, cutting a small portion of the soap for them to apply, and also a small amount of shampoo for them to use. You paced back to the room, picking up the seven dorks, (they already have their clothes with them) and putting them down in front of the bathroom door.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" You questioned at them, and they immediately raised their hands, well, except for Yoongi. They all argued about who should go first, "I'm the eldest, I should go first!" Seokjin reasons, "I'm the cutest, maybe I should go first!" Taehyung countered, but Hoseok retorted, "No, I'm the cutest, I should go first!" They all continued, saying different funny reasons.

You cleared your throat, hoping that you would at least get their attention, but unfortunately, they kept on their very childish fight. "How about," You began, "You guys decide it by playing rock paper scissors?" You suggested, which thankfully, they agreed on. They huddled up together in a circle, pulling Yoongi in as well, doing just as you said.

You scratched your head as they took so long, and finally, after probably 2 whole centuries, (which was actually just 10 minutes) they finally finished. They started with Jungkook, who won the game, followed by Yoongi, then Taehyung, who took a really long while, followed by Jimin, and next up was Seokjin, who was followed soon after by Namjoon, then Hoseok, who was pouting the whole time because he was last.

You told them to go to the living room and do whatever they want, while you took a bath yourself. You wore your clothes right after, and you skipped your way towards the tiny males, plopping down the couch with them. "Hey guys, wanna go shopping?" You suggested.

Jungkook tugged on Namjoon's shirt slightly, telling him that he wanted to go shopping. "We should!" Namjoon commented. Taehyung's eyes sparkled in delight, as he thought of what's inside the mall, since it's been years since they've been to one. "Shopping!" He chanted while jumping up and down towards Namjoon, thanking him eagerly.

You chuckled lightly as you tried to stop Taehyung from moving around, "Alright. but first, we need to change your clothes." You stated, as you were all wearing indoor clothing. You took them to your bedroom upstairs, telling them to quickly wear something outdoors. You also wore an outfit yourself, and you were all ready to go.

°B°T°S°

You placed them inside your (choose a color) bag (which consists only of your wallet, and your phone) since you don't want them to be seen in public. You don't know what people might do to them, considering their good I-have-been-made-by-God looks.

"Let's go, (your name)!" Taehyung shouted in delight as you finished tying the shoelace of your left sneaker. You picked up your bag, the seven boys —except for Hoseok— squealed in delight as it felt like they were in a rollercoaster when you swiftly lifted the bag up. You scampered your way to your car, placing your bag on the passenger seat. "Ready, guys?" You asked, earning yells of approval. You smirked before zooming off to the mall.

--

I don't like the idea of shopping. So sorry if this took so long bc when i wrote "hey guys, wanna go shopping?" I immediately saved it and when to do other stuff bc i got unmotivated 😂😂😂
My godfather who is from singapore is going to visit us tomorrow and we're going to some place idk!
Thanks for reading!! I love you!