11 ; Big and Small

KIM NAMJOON ON THE MULTIMEDIA IM SCREAMING STILL SKDNSKDNSKHCLS
Big and small, either way, they are still the cutest people I've ever seen.
Enjoy this new chapter!

--

You arrived at the kitchen with the tiny males. BTS were confused, because you weren't with anyone, but the noise coming from your pocket made them believe you, but it still had them shook as hell. You looked at BTS' Hoseok, "Please, don't freak out, this tiny one is a bit jumpy." You warned, and picked up the tiny Hoseok, who screamed as he was suddenly picked up. You placed him in front of his 'huge' version, making him look up with wide eyes. He screeched loudly, running to your hand, hiding.

The other Hoseok, screamed in fear as well. The whole kitchen was filled with both their screaming. You winced at the loud noises, almost wanting to cover your ears tightly, but you decided to cover the tiny male's mouth with your index finger, making him shut(the fuck) up, and the other member's tackled Hoseok, who was forced to stop screaming. You turned at the tiny boy, "Hoseok, why are you screaming?" You asked softly.

The said male's body stopped shaking as he looked at you with glassy eyes, "They're too many." He pouted. You chuckled at him, "Hoseok, they are not going to be mean to you." You explained, smiling at him, which made him relax and smile back. "Okay." You placed him back in front of the other Hoseok. "Hi!" He waved cheerily. Hoseok's eyes were wide as he tried to calmly stare at the tiny man. He lifted his hand, poking the tiny male softly. "Oh, h-hi." He said, still shocked, just like the other members.

The tiny Hoseok giggled, "I'm Jung Hoseok!" He said proudly, his chest puffed up, his fists on his hips, posing like a hero. The other male finally got out of his shock, smiling as well, "My name's also Jung Hoseok," he paused, "but you can call me Hobi!" He added. The tiny male giggled, running to Hobi's finger, hugging it, "Okay, Hobi!"

°B°T°S°

You and the six other males smiled at the two, before you picked up another male. I think it's Seokjin's turn. You said in your mind, smiling. You placed the tiny Seokjin in front of the blonde, whose eyes widened in awe. "Woaah." He buzzed, staring at his tiny version, who was smiling warmly at him. "Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin! Nice to meet you," The brunette greeted. "You're sooo big," He commented. "I look handsome with blonde hair." He added unconsciously, still staring.

The blonde male laughed, (which almost made you laugh as well at how ridiculous it sounded) "I know right." He winked, blowing a kiss to the tiny male, laughing again. "By the way, I'm Kim Seokjin as well, but you can just call me Jin." He introduced. Seokjin went nearer to his bigger version, sitting on his palm, as they chatted about the random stuff, mostly Mario, and how much they wanted to buy a toy so badly, but it was too expensive.

°B°T°S°

You picked up Jungkook next, placing him in front of Jeongguk. You chuckled loudly as both their big eyes widened in sync. Jungkook can't help but step back, he feels small in front of them. Well, he is small. Jeongguk quickly got over his shock as he picked his tiny version up, who squealed. "Hey, no need to be scared." He cooed as he felt that Jungkook was shaking.

"My name's Jeon Jeongguk, what's yours?" He greeted happily. Jungkook started to relax at the other's touch, and began smiling. "I'm Jungkook." He answered quietly, smiling softly at himself, before looking up at the brown-haired male, his smile widening, showing his bunny-like, toothy smile. Jeongguk smiled back, making the other's eyes widen.

"(your name)'s true. You look like me," he breathed out, "that's so amazing." He voiced, making Jeongguk giggle, poking the little one's tiny nose lightly.

°B°T°S°

You looked at your pocket. The only ones left are Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Namjoon mouthed you a small, 'Me next!', raising both his arms. You laughed shortly, before picking him up by his small waist, and placing him in front of BTS' Namjoon.

"Hi!" He greeted immediately, waving both of his hands. He almost hit the glass of water beside him, but fortunately, he missed it by an inch. But the thing is, the mint-haired Namjoon was the one who smacked the glass down, making the contents of the glass splash towards the poor, innocent, tiny male. "Hello..." His voice trailed off, as he realized what he had just did. "Oh my gloriousness! I am very sorry!" He blurted out, picking up the tiny Namjoon up away from the spilled water, trying to dry him off with his shirt softly.

"It's okay, really!" The purple-haired male giggled. "I'm Kim Namjoon, by the way," he smiled, showing his dimples. "But you can call me Joonie! That's what everyone calls me!" He informs, but the tiny Seokjin near the stove with the other Seokjin begged to differ. "Ya, you totally just made that up! Nobody called you, 'Joonie' before! You liar!" Both Seokjin's laughed, as if you turned on the window wipers of your car. (The leJINdary laugh)

The tiny Namjoon smiled awkwardly, as the mint-haired male chuckled at him, "It's okay, Joonie," He winked, which made the said male smile widely. "And my name's the same as yours, by the way." He smiled his smile that showed his dimples.

--

I wrote that Namjoon part at School lmao.
BTW, to avoid confusion in the next chaps,
BTS' Hoseok will be called Hobi, and the tiny is just Hoseok.
BTS' Jungkook will be called by his real name, Jeongguk, and the tiny is just Jungkook.
BTS' Seokjin will be called Jin, and the tiny one is just Seokjin.
BTS' Namjoon will be just Namjoon, while the tiny one is Joonie.
Next members on the next chapter!
-
Y'all it was recognition today...
I got shook when i was top 3 at class like

Then i think the other awards were chose exactly like last year, because i got most punctual

Then i think the other awards were chose exactly like last year, because i got most punctual.. (it means i'm always early to go to school, passing projects, etc.) and i was always passing after the deadline.. wtf

LET'S ALL CONVINCE JEON WON APOLOGIZE