Interview w/ Lady Oceana

We sat down with the selected Lady Oceana Salion.

"How has your stay at the palace been so far?" Grayson asks.

"My time at the palace has been undescribable. Everyone that I've met has been so sweet and welcoming. I am forever in debt to the royal family for allowing me to be here today. It's not everyday that a disabled girl is allowed in the palace." Lady Oceana said.

"Have you gotten to know any of the selecting princes? And if so who and in what way?" Grayson questioned.

"I've talked to two of the princes, Prince Nikky and Prince Xander. Both of them are sweet beyond compare. Prince Nikky especially. He is everything that I wish that I could be like. Prince Xander is definitely amazing as well. Everything that he did in the brief time that we had talk always seemed to be in my best interest. He's definitely a sweetheart! I look forward to getting to know both of them better in the future." Oceana answered.

"Do you believe you have what it takes to become the Queen or Princess of Illéa?" Grayson asked.

"I believe that if I dedicate my heart and soul to the job, I could do it. As long as I had a wonderful man to help me through the job, I could do a fairly good job at it. Unfortunately, that may not be possible, as I know that the princes and future king will also have alot on their own plates. We will just have to wait and see, I guess." Oceana answered with a grin.

Thank you for speaking with us Lady Oceana. We look forward of seeing more of you in the Selection.