Interview w/ Lady Kelly

We sat down with the selected Lady Kelly Marano.

"How has your stay at the palace been so far?" Grayson asks.

"My stay here at the castle started off a bit rocky but then the lovely Princess Clara introduced me to Prince Nikolai and knowing someone else made everything better. The palace is stunning and more than that but I can't help the homesickness I've been feeling lately. I miss my parents the most but the staff and the royal family have been so kind and caring." Lady Kelly said.

"Have you gotten to know any of the selecting princes? And if so who and in what way?" Grayson questioned.

"I had a brief conversation with both Princess Clara and Prince Xander before they introduced me to Prince Nikolai who i enjoyed talking to very much. He's extremely sweet and once he gains enough courage, having conversations with him is the best part of that day" Lady Kelly answered.

"Do you believe you have what it takes to become the Queen or Princess of Illéa?" Grayson asked.

"I can't say for sure. I feel a small portion of me is able to handle such a task but the thought is quite overwhelming. Maybe one day, I'll be able to have what it takes but for now, I have to say that I don't have the full strength to be a queen or a princess." Kelly said with a grin.

Thank you for speaking with us Lady Kelly. We look forward of seeing more of you in the Selection.