Interview w/ Lady Violet

We sat down with the selected Lady Violet .

"How has your stay at the palace been so far?" Grayson asks.

"My stay The castle have been wonderful especially the Planetarium, in Music and the Garden room I find Inspiration there to Writing there and the Royal have been very Welcoming and kind and Everything there are Amazing , Has well has the selected I was able to Speak to Lady Danika and Lady Felicity they both are wonderful people and what even Happen I'm glad I got to experience this and was able to make new Friends." Lady Violet said.

"Have you gotten to know any of the selecting princes? And if so who and in what way?" Grayson questioned.

"I've Talked to Prince Xander and his very sweet and wonderful. we mostly talk about are interested and that we both are into Writing and I'm glad I was able to Meet and looking forward to get know him more." Lady Violet answered.

"Do you believe you have what it takes to become the Queen or Princess of Illéa?" Grayson asked.

"Yes and No, Yes because I know it will take time to learn everything a person need to know about Being Queen or Princess and there a lot more then being queen you have to Listen to your People and help them to be Fair and Just, has well has wise with decision making that comes with being Queen or princess and no I'm not sure I'll make a good Queen." Lady Violet answered with a smile.

Thank you for speaking with us Lady. We look forward of seeing more of you in the Selection.