Interview w/ Lady Felicity

We sat down with the selected Lady Felicity Garner.

"How has your stay at the palace been so far?" Grayson asks.

"My stay here so far as been splendid. Everyone here is so nice and I feel like I'm really making some good friends. I've been spending most of my time in the library, trying to finish all the books before I'm dismissed." Lady Felicity said

"Have you gotten to know any of the selecting princes? And if so who and in what way?" Grayson questioned.

"I've talked to Princess Clara, Princess Alexandra, Prince Xander, Prince Nikolai, and Queen Malina. They were all so nice and I feel as if I've become friends with them all. They're all so kind and its made me feel like no matter how long I stay, I'll have great memories to look back on." Lady Felicity answered.

"Do you believe you have what it takes to become the Queen or Princess of Illéa?" Grayson asked.

"Absolutely not. Even though my mother raised me to be royalty from the day I was born, it's not really what I want in life. I'm only here to him or my parents wishes. I'm quite content with the job I already have. Although, if I am chosen it would give me more time to finish those books..." Lady Felicity answered with a smile.

Thank you for speaking with us Lady Felicity. We look forward of seeing more of you in the Selection.