chapter 8

Grey's POV:

"What the hell were you thinking Blu,do you have any idea how bad you could have been hurt?" I yelled.

He knew I was angry because I called him by name. We were currently in my bathroom taking care of Blu' s cuts and bruises, Nash has a pretty good punch. He was sitting on my toilet and I was standing between his legs cleaning the blood off his lip.

"How many times do you want me to apologize Rain?" He asked wincing as I pressed against the cut on his hair line.

"I don't want you to apologize I want you to not be an idiot and piss off and provoke an angry alpha, what would have happened if I didn't stop him, he could have hurt you worse. His wolf was at its surface he could have killed you" I said on the verge of tears. I know I was probably over exaggerating but I couldn't help it, I didn't like seeing him hurt.

Blue grabbed my bare waist (I was still in my bikini) and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck.

" I'm sorry I scared you, the guy was just being an ass to you and it pissed me off, I'll try to think before I smack your butt in front of Nash again" Blu said making me blush at his last statement.

" I'm sorry I yelled at you, and you will keep to your hands away from my butt you perv" I said

Blu just laughed,kissed my forehead, stood up with me on his lap and carried me back downstairs where Lyla was waiting for us. She took a look at our position and shook her head with a slight smile on her face, she was used to us being so cuddly.

"Do you guys just want to spend the rest of the weekend here watching movies, we could make it a sleep over and tomorrow, since Sky's face will be healed we could go to the movies " I asked

"Sounds like a plan Grey" Lyla said

I got out of Blu' s lap and went up stairs to change my cloths. I brought Lyla an extra pair of pajamas and blu some of my brothers sweats and a t-shirt to sleep in. After we were all changed we made ourselves comfortable in my bed and spent the rest of the night watching reruns of supernatural and eating pizza and hot wings.

I went to bad that night happy, forgetting for a little while about my rejection.

................................

I know it's short but I'll be giving you guys another update later today and shout out to my first commenter :-) your awsome