Chapter 18

Grey's POV:

Two weeks, that's how long I've been living with the absence in my heart that used to be occupied by a bubbly blond. Blu has been my rock in our time of sadness, Lyla was his best friend too and her death has taken a toll on his heart as well. My brother left right after her funeral, his heart couldn't take the pain of being around and his wolf was broken after the death of his mate. Its sad you know, they had only just found each other and after such a short time they were torn apart. 

I was currently in my room cuddled against Blu, we haven't left my room and we've barely eaten since the funeral. my mother came to constantly check on us, her and my dad flew home after they got word of what happened.

"That's enough you two, Im heart broken as well but sitting in this room and starving yourselves isn't going to bring Lyla back, you know just as well as I do that she wouldn't want you to do this to yourselves and that if she was here she'd kick both your asses" My Mother said from my door way.

"Get up get your asses out of this house and go for a run, your wolves must be itching to get out" she demanded and walked down the hallway.

She was right hazel was fidgeting she really needed a run and Blu's wolf Kye probably felt the same.

"I hate it when your mom is right, but Lyla would probably beat the shit out of us for moping around like this and my wolf really does need a run" Blu said entangling himself from our embrace so he could get up and stretch. even with his eyes all red and puffy from countless hours of crying, he was still beautiful. I got up and copied his movements.

Once we were outside and we had shifted into our wolves I felt at ease like nothing over the past two weeks had even happened. I knew it was only hazel trying to make me feel better and I needed a little release from my grief so I let her. I turned my head to look at Blu and from the calm look on his wolfy face I knew his wolf had do0ne the same to him.

Blu ran up to me and nipped me playfully on the ear, letting me know that he wanted me to chase him. and I did just that. we had been running around the woods for about an hour now playfully nipping at each other and wrestling when I decided to go for a race.

"Its on Rain" Blu said through the mind link before taking off without warning

"Cheater !" I yelled before taking off after him. His only response was a playful laugh.

we hadn't even been racing for long before Blu was caught in some type of trap that left him hanging in a net from a tree. I didn't have any time to react before a sharp pain went through my neck. I could hear Blu let out a howl, one that would let the pack know we were in danger. I could feel my bones cracking and moving back into my human form, then someone wrapped my naked body in a blanket, picked me up and carried me away. I couldn't fight the sleep that wanted to take over me. the one thing that went through my mind before my body fell into unconsciousness was not concern for me but for Blu.

.........................................................................

HELLOOOOOO I know its been a while and im sorry but in my defense the parentals took away all of my electrical devices so I had no way to update.... remember to vote and comment. in me words of mazzi maz Peace Love Rubber gloves :-) (seriously hes awesome go check him out on youtube.)

and here is another picture of Blu with longer hair :-).

And finally No I haven't forgotten about Nash we will here from him Very soon ;-)