chapter 20

Grey's POV:

I sat in that cellar for what felt like hours before I heard the warning bell of my captors pack letting me know that Blu was here to save me. I could hear rushed foot steps coming down the stairs and toward my cell again.

" what the hell did you do" creepy perverted alpha asked storming into my cell.

"I don't know what your talking about" i said innocently

"Don't play dumb with me you sneaky little bitch, how the he'll did you call them here." He yelled in my face after yanking me off the makeshift bed by my arm.

Before I could kick his ass or come up with some witty remark about his stank ass breath a vicious growl interrupted me.

"If you want to keep living your worthless life I suggest you get your hands off my mate" Nash said obviously trying to control his wolf

"You came for me" I stated extremely surprised, I didn't think he cared about me

A hurt look crossed his face before he replied " Of course I did" he said like him caring about me was the most normal thing in the past.

I was so shocked to see Nash trying to rescue me that I didn't even notice creepy pervert pull out a gun until it was too late and a sharp payne erupted through my abdomen. Nash was too stunned to notice that the gun was now pointed at his head. I didn't have time to feel the pain before the need to protect crossed my mind. I quickly grabbed his wrist and twisted it so that when I released it the gun was now in my hand. I aimed the gun at his head, pulled the trigger and watched as he fell to the ground, dead with blood pouring out of his head.

Everything happened so quickly I had forgotten about my own injury until I looked down at my now blood stained shirt. I dropped the gun and fell to my knees, the pain now consuming me. I barely noticed Nash cradling me in his arms, I could faintly hear him telling me to keep my eyes open, I didn't notice when Blu appeared with an unfamiliar looking girl by his side, panic clear on his face.

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't feel anything. I was numb and tired. I wanted nothing more than to close my eyes and go to sleep. So that's exactly what I did.

...............................

Sorry for the late update I was preparing for finals and cheap you lot know how it is anyway I hope you liked it and tomorrow I will have an update for you in Nash' s POV. I hope you liked it and remember to vote and comment