Chapter 19

Grey's POV:

I woke up feeling confused, disoriented and with a headache worse than a drunken homeless man. I got my self into a sitting position and looked around the room, if that's what you wanted to call it. It was more like one of those creepy cellar things that the Pervy murderer rapists take their victims to. I stood up off  the "bed" I was laying on( it was really just a sheet on top of a pile of old news papers.) and looked around. the room I was in was about the size of the average classroom and instead of a door there were metal bars stopping me from escaping. I heard footsteps  walking down from what I am assuming were the steps above me, I quickly walked over to the makeshift bed and pretended to be sleeping. I heard my cell door open and someone walk towards me I tried my best to make it look like I was sleeping. 

"Are you sure this is the right girl" a deep almost creepy voice asked

"Positive sir" another voice answered but this one was a woman

"And your sure you weren't followed?" Guy with the creepy voice asked

"Im sure, her friend was tied up in one of our traps and I made sure to leave before their pack caught notice of his warning howl" the woman said. That's when thoughts of Blu crossed my mind, they better not have hurt him.

"What did you do with the friend?" creepy asked

"Nothing sir, he was just tied up when I left with the girl, their pack should have cut him down when they found him." the woman said

"Where am I" I asked pretending to wake up and sound weak and scared

"You are in Nitelock pack territory" said creepy, who despite having an extremely creepy voice was actually really attractive he couldn't have been older than 20

"What am I doing here, why did you take me" I asked making my voice tremble so I sounded like a scared small child. I couldn't let them know how strong I actually was, they could tie me up and that would ruin any chance I had at an escape.

"You are here because your alpha killed my mate, and what better revenge is it than to take away his sons mate and claim her as mine" he said like he didn't just tell me he wanted to "Claim" me.

  " I will never agree to that" I said confidently

He just laughed like a hyena on crack. "I never said you had to agree I was just telling you what was going to happen, you will become my Luna, have my pups and do anything else that I think is necessary, Im stronger than you so there's nothing you can do to stop me" he said and then walked out of my cell.

I internally laughed, I guess he really didn't know who I was and that I could kill his creepy ass. Even though I know I could fend off him and a few other wolves there was no way I would be able to fight off a whole pack, I needed help.

"Hazel, Hazel can you hear me" I asked

"Barely, those Fucktarts doped me up on Wolfsbane" she said sounding groggy

"Hazel, I know your tired and I know that wolfsbane has you all dopey but we need to get out of here, I need you to mind link Blu and tell him where we are, can you do that?" I asked

"I can but afterwards I will be of no use to you until this drug is out of our system, you will have to rely on your own skills" she said apologetically

"Its going to be hard but I'll manage, work your stuff Haze" I said

"Blu?' I asked cautiously

"Oh my god Rain is that you, you've been gone for two days where are you are you okay"  

Damn they must have really knocked me out if I was gone for that long.

"Im fine Blu, Listen I don't have much time Im in the Nitelock pack and I need you to come get me, the creepy Alpha has some insane idea of mating with me" iIsaid

I could feel the anger rolling off of Blu through our link.

"Don't worry Rain, Im coming to get you hold on" then the connection was lost, i hope they get here soon, I don't know how long I can hold off Creepy and his pack of perverts.

.....................................................

There you go another chapter, I hope you liked it don't forget to vote and comment

another picture of grey on the side