chapter 10

Grey's POV:

I cleared my throat to get the attention of my brother and best friend who had just started eating each others faces off in the middle of my room. They pulled away and blushed. I just smiled at them and gave both of them a big hug with a congratulations.

"You mean your not upset" Lyla asked

"Of course Im not upset, if you two are both happy then im happy too. Your already like my sister, now it can just be official. Now why don't you two go and get to know each other better in Grayson's room" I said.

"your amazing sis" Grayson said giving me a hug and leading Lyla out of my room.

"Don't have too much fun, Im too young to be an auntie" I yelled after them. Lyla just flipped me the finger while my brother just laughed.

I was really happy for them. Greyson finally found his mate and Lyla would be my sister in law. Its weird to think that they would have met sooner if he didn't leave for university. I just wonder what will happen when he has to go back. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice Blu had come into my room.

"You guys ready to go?" he asked

"Looks like its just me and you today sky, apparently Lyla and Grayson are mates" I said watching his face turn from confusion, to shock, toy happiness.

"Good for them" he said with a smile

"Well come on then before we miss our movie" I said grabbing his hand and leading him out of my house and around the corner to the theater.

We walked the whole way there hand in hand just talking and laughing. this wasn't abnormal for us as I've said before we are always this cuddly. when we got to the theater Blu paid for our tickets and snacks despite my protests to pay for myself.

I would tell you how the movie was but I didn't get the chance to watch it. I was too busy watching peoples reactions as Blu threw popcorn and skittles at them. when I got home I wondered why Blu couldn't have been my mate and thinking if our friend ship would be the same when he does find his mate. I hadn't thought about Nash or his rejection at all today, yea my wolf was still hurting and so was I but for some weird reason Blu made the heartache bearable,

I went to bed happy that night, But I had a feeling my happiness was about to be short lived.

..................................

Hey guys, what going to happen next? well you just have to keep reading to find out. please keep voting and leave a comment here and there.. you guys are awesome Picture of Nash on the side

-Des