Chapter 13

Hello everyone ! third update in one day... thats a  new record LOL. well this chapter is dedicated to @JadeATE for being my second commenter. THANKS JADE... so heres Blu's POV for you enjoy :-)

Blu's POV:

What the hell just happened, she fainted. she was clutching her chest and begging me to make it stop and it made me want to cry knowing that I couldnt do anything to help her. I love her and I hate seeing her this way. Yes thats right I said it, Im in love with Grey Jackson, My Rain. I mean come on whats not to love, shes funny, smart and beautiful. I've known her since I was a kid and there is noone in this world that knows me better than her.

Standing Outside her room in the pack house medical wing I can only hope that she is alright. After she lost consciousness I picked her up and ran frantically all the way back to the pack house. when I got to the medical wing the doctors immediately took her away from me. After that I called her brother and Lyla and told them what happened. They should be here any second but for now I'm left alone pacing back and forth in a panic.

"Whats happened, where's Grey" Grayson asked running up to me in the waiting room, Lyla right behind him.

"I dont know one minute we were walking to lunch and the next minute she was begging me to make her pain stop" I said sadly

"How long has she been in there" he asked. Lyla was too busy crying to ask any questions

"About tweny minutes, I shouldve done something to help her" I said running a hand through my messy hair.

"There's nothing you could have done" a voice behind us said

We all turned around and a doctor was standing there with a sad look on his face.

"How's Grey is she alright" I asked

"Ms. jackson is going to be fine" he told us

"what happened to her" Grayson asked

"Apparently Ms. Jackson has a mate that is not faithful and when that happens their counterpart can feel the infidelity in ther hearts. when she got here she had woken up and I had to ask her some questions and she told me about the rejection, the rejection made the pain in her chest intensify about 100 worse than it should have been. If this keeps happening she could eventually die, so I suggest you find her mate and get him to stop sleeping around" the doctor explained

"Can we see her" Lyla asked

"In the morning yes right now shes sleeping, we gave her some medicine  to stop the pain so she wont be up until then" he said

"Thank you for taking care of her for us" I said. The doctor gave us a smile and walked away.

"when did she find her mate and who the hell is he so I can go kick his ass" Grayson said shaking in rage his friendly green eyes turning a dangerous black color.

"Calm down babe and let us explain" Lyla said sitting herself on his lap and kissing his cheek, he visibly calmed down but I could tell he was still upset.

That's when I explain everything that happened sine the night of the pool party up until her passing out in the hallway at school. Grayson opened his mouh to say something but was cut off by a vicious growl.

"What the hell happened why  is my mate in the hospital" Nash growled walking up to us.

He chose the worse tme to come because as soon as he saw him Grayson flew out of his seat and tackled Nash to the floor.  This was going to be a long night.

.........................................

Hope you liked it, remember to vote and comment :-) pictur of Grayson on the side